Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 09:17
Dr. Simone Gold, HCQ Advocate Arrested. She was in the Capital on Jan 6th.

Singled out.

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I love Yeshua @Iloveyeshua
22 January, 10:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK how can we help?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
If you voted you did what you could for now. Give it a little more time. Wait to hear from Trump then we can reassess.
11:29 AM - Jan 22, 2021
In response I love Yeshua to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Abr Ove @LifeIsADance
24 January, 07:59
I will wait for President Trump as long as it takes!

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
24 January, 01:41
I've asked myself this time & time again. What more can citizen patriots do? We can't go to the Supreme Court, we can't go to Congress, we can't call our representatives' offices since they function for their own interests & not for their constituents. The generals like Trump, Flynn, Guliani, Powell, Wood, & others fighting the fight have got this all worked out. I think all we can do is keep on trying to get the word out to make people reconsider the lies they've been told, & when it all hits the fan, be supportive to our friends & families who will be devastated by what they see and hear.

Bratty ONE @BrattyOne
24 January, 01:46
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
We support Patriot businesses this IS our voice! Stop supporting as many big corporate businesses as you can. This is HOW we get heard! shop local, farms farmer markets, small dress shops buy American ♥ this is why, keep Patriots in business! we have the power now we use it!

curious george @caroljansen
23 January, 07:51
Now that he's a "civilian" he can be free to do pretty much what he wants. They're still gonna trash-talk him. That's ok. We all know what a truly amazing Patriot he is. 🇺🇲💖

... ... @Luciferlost
23 January, 12:38
if you ain't praying....just pissing about on social media you (non-specific) have overstated your worth...

Elizzz Wsn @Elizzz
23 January, 12:14
If God is for us, who can be against us?!

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
23 January, 12:01
i think we get such immediate gratification from "doing something" that we forget we are most effective and powerful in stillness and prayer.
Together in prayer we are unstoppable!

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
22 January, 11:52
VK what can we patriots do to help?

Showpony Farm @ShowponyCowgirl
22 January, 11:50

K__ Y__ @QaoticParadym
22 January, 11:50
I don't personally think its Trump we hear from next. Durham brings the PAIN. And IMHO its going to be eye opening disgusting shit for the entire world to witness 😎 I believe this is the best part of the movie and why popcorn is required 🔥

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
23 January, 12:03
In response K__ Y__ to his Publication
And maybe barf bags too...😉

John Miller @JohnMiller
22 January, 11:38
Today I felt it in my heart. You did it. Now follow me.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
22 January, 10:44
on standby ready to rock

Jennifer Sebek @Jennifersebek
22 January, 09:35
Thank you! Praying for all of you!

Deb USA @debkay1371
22 January, 09:08
Every day that goes by has a human cost associated. People that are still in the dark will wake when the evidence is exposed on it all. U1, 911, pedogate, obamagate...etc. i really hope that's still coming.

Gray .. . @Wafflehammer
22 January, 08:53
Has anyone been able to find videos of the inauguration that didn't come from MSM? If so, where? I have been unsuccessful finding a single video.

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
22 January, 10:50
In response Gray .. . to his Publication
Interesting.. so, these commentators are apparently tour guides, ❤ the commentary of historical tidbits, 00:45:17 "so in the crypt of the capitol..sandstone columns, among some of the oldest architectural features in the building." coinciding w the clintons passing through the crypt, then the bushes "coming out of the chute" 😆🍿👀 Check out 00:53:04.. BK & ACB🧐😒what?! https://youtu.be/A2QAiM3SZ... The US Marine Corp band gave a fantastic performance 🇺🇸 I think I heard, No tours "for some months now"?🤔🤷‍♀️

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
23 January, 12:05
In response Gray .. . to his Publication
Check out Newsmax

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
22 January, 08:42
I am 100% trusting. Now I see why 3 yrs of digging, zero deltas, Q drops, etc. were worth every second. Miltiary precision, planned for decades, I am not one bit worried. Vaccines are bugging me out...and the culture that surrounds me, but the plan--not worried. And Trump doesnt look ONE BIT worried. ☺️ I am watching the movie. I dont watch TV, so this is my nightly movie time!

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
22 January, 11:44
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
Who can execute the plans now the new admin has been installed and ours are out?

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
23 January, 05:36
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
thats what helps me through Trump aint a lick worried or panicked plus God wins WWG1WGA

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
22 January, 08:40
(de)(ass)(US) reasses..

Maura Veck @MVeck
22 January, 06:01
It was my first time to vote and I was soooo excited!!

Maura Veck @MVeck
22 January, 06:01
It was my first time to vote and I was soooo excited!!

muck frogette @muckfrogette
22 January, 05:58
❤️❤️ agreed

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
22 January, 05:53
Patriots standing by. We believe in Trump...we believe in our military....we believe in one another!

Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
22 January, 05:49
Holding rhe Line. Hoping & Praying we hear from him soon. I really miss seeing & hearing from him. He's not just my POTUS, he's a family member to me. I have neber felt this way toward any other President & neber thought I would or could until Donald J. Trump. 🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
22 January, 05:48
does it not piss you off to now know that voting has only been a pacifier for the people all these years dam we have been played for suckers for so long. 🐸☃️

Erik Westre @norpat66
22 January, 10:03
In response Tracy Jones to her Publication
What should you have done? There is nothing else that regular people can do, besides raising awareness and cast their votes.

Brenda Tek @heartrnb
22 January, 05:44
Holding the line. I will not give up on the one man that is saving the world. But I sure do miss him

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
22 January, 05:31

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 January, 05:24
Holding the line and keeping vibes up until we've got new orders or ways we can help. All in.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
22 January, 05:31
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
22 January, 05:22
I wish Veronica was on here... I am going to get her to join... all her Aussie friends would love your updates!!

Lynn McDowell @MemaWithAttitude
22 January, 05:28
In response House of the Muse to her Publication

June Patriot @JunePatriot
22 January, 05:06

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
22 January, 02:31
The longer we wait the more power & momentum they gain ....Reversing it will get harder ...when fo you guys pump up the volume ....I'm TRYING TO BE PATIENT 🙏🏼🤣😂

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
22 January, 01:01
In the past, you said that we can always access him through @realDonaldTrump . But since his Twatter is gone, can you relay a message (vibe), that we are with him and support him?

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
23 January, 12:15
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
ill take it🤷🏻‍♂️
https://anonup.com/thread/...