Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Dr. Simone Gold, HCQ Advocate Arrested. She was in the Capital on Jan 6th.

Singled out.

https://www.thegatewaypund...
09:17 AM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Miran Duran @Miranduran
24 January, 10:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
wow that horseshit!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TuShay Onguard @TuShay1830
23 January, 01:03
well this jacks my pissed level up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Sebek @Jennifersebek
22 January, 09:28
I will pray for her 🙏😇❤️ Any word on her?

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
22 January, 05:48
HCQ WORKS!!

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
22 January, 05:44
pissed 10.0

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
22 January, 05:41
Simone in Hebrew means to listen or to hear!
I hope we can all lift her up in prayer ❤️🙏🏻

BrownEyed Girl @brown_eyed_girl
22 January, 05:31
Nooooooo. Just saw an FBI billboard here in Charlotte. They're pushing hard for information.

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
22 January, 05:04
😡🤬

Richard Perez @CaptainQ1776
22 January, 04:49
America pissed level 9.9999! This is BS! Can't wait for Trump to hit back!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 June, 12:27
In response Richard Perez to his Publication
The more hurt the closer we come to that pop which shall occur oh so suddenly.

Patriot Always @Patriot4ever777
22 January, 02:20
Dear Lord, please protect this brave Dr. Give her the energy and peace to get through it. 🙏❤️🙏

Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
22 January, 02:18
Shes a true patriot and truth giver. God bless her standing up for us.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
22 January, 12:54
So now the gatewaypundit is singing a different tune. More traitors. And this is outrageous to arrest her... have they arrested all the Antifa/ BLM????? 😡😡😡😡

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
22 January, 11:30

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
22 January, 11:21
the wicked will get theirs most, already are toasting in the Abyss almost done Allelluhia!!!!

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
22 January, 10:55
😡🤬

Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
22 January, 10:18
😡 Praying for her and that she stays strong in her convictions.

I love Yeshua @Iloveyeshua
22 January, 10:18
VK how can we help?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 11:29
In response I love Yeshua to her Publication
If you voted you did what you could for now. Give it a little more time. Wait to hear from Trump then we can reassess.

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
22 January, 05:24
In response I love Yeshua to her Publication
I guess even with a sharpie.🙃😡
District 3 🤡MA...
oh well at least Shiva knows... #WINNING

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
22 January, 10:09
My friend Matt, amazing Patriot, ended up on the FBI list too.

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
22 January, 11:03
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
so , I dont know how many people listen to the x22report.com but last night's report was interesting regarding the FBI. There was a q drop that said to trust Wray, sessions, Huber and a coilke of other. What is key is that Biden has decided to keep Wray in his position. These arrests could just be optics. Yes of course pray for hers and everyone's saftey but I dont expect for this to go on long. Just my 2 cents.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
22 January, 11:22
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Militart Operation at it's finest Love our HEROS

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
22 January, 10:02
This makes me sick. We have to be in the 10 days of darkness. I'm praying for her and her fanily. 😢

Irish Whiskey @FunIrish
22 January, 10:01
free speech for thee, but not if you disagree....

so out of control right now.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
22 January, 09:57
The cabal psychopaths targeting truth, good doctors, meds, prolife. And still lying about the realities of our 1/6 peaceful protest. This is good vs evil. APL on the rise yet?

Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
22 January, 09:53
FBI = CCP

Dahlia Rules @Dahlia_Rules
Dispicable!

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
Dr. Simone Gold is a great doctor and a Patriot! She tried to tell Congress last Spring 2020.
She gave a great speech at the Capitol on Jan 6th. HCQ has been safe since 1955.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
22 January, 09:48
WHAT?! Going back to my FB just to post this. Outrageous.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
22 January, 09:44
Well that raises my APL level. This woman is both a Dr. and an attorney. She is incredibly brilliant. She obviously feels strongly she is speaking the truth and advocating for those who are unaware. She's trying to save lives by speaking the truth. [They] can't have the truth spread to the ignorant masses. Awake we can't be controlled.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
https://www.amjmed.com/art...

AMJmed - now agreeing with her......
EARLY TREATMENT.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
https://www.amjmed.com/art...

AMJmed - now agreeing with her......
EARLY TREATMENT.

Cajun Patriot Mom @1Cajunpatriot
22 January, 09:41
🤨

Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
22 January, 09:35
Look at the shirt next to her!