Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 09:17
Dr. Simone Gold, HCQ Advocate Arrested. She was in the Capital on Jan 6th.

Singled out.

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Iloveyeshua in this post can reply
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
22 January, 05:24
In response I love Yeshua to her Publication
I guess even with a sharpie.🙃😡
District 3 🤡MA...
oh well at least Shiva knows... #WINNING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 11:29
In response I love Yeshua to her Publication
If you voted you did what you could for now. Give it a little more time. Wait to hear from Trump then we can reassess.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
24 January, 01:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I've asked myself this time & time again. What more can citizen patriots do? We can't go to the Supreme Court, we can't go to Congress, we can't call our representatives' offices since they function for their own interests & not for their constituents. The generals like Trump, Flynn, Guliani, Powell, Wood, & others fighting the fight have got this all worked out. I think all we can do is keep on trying to get the word out to make people reconsider the lies they've been told, & when it all hits the fan, be supportive to our friends & families who will be devastated by what they see and hear.

Abr Ove @LifeIsADance
24 January, 07:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I will wait for President Trump as long as it takes!