Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
09 April, 02:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 April, 02:21
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
How do we get these fookers out of our bodies????
You know they have been bombarding us with them for long time???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 April, 09:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I just bought some "20 Mule Borax" its a great cleaner and the Boron, helps in cleaning the pathogen, < see 2nd pic >

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 April, 09:56
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
They have bombarded us with chemtrails fro a long time Nana thinks. For years I had so called immune disorders and diagnosed with things like fibromalyagia. I still suffer from some of the effects but I think it was the chemtrails poisoning. I am going to also try the full boron. I am getting a small dose in something else I am taking I think.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Me too, longer than a decade I have had this feathery feeling undr my shoulder blades, tickling sensation ... God knows how much a spider web this junk has grown ... doing full out detox. Dr. Robert O. Young has a pdf to completely detox by diet on his website, of course now I can't find it, sorry. But I'm also doing the above recipe and a pinch of borax in a pint of distilled water, 3x daily.
Will start slowly, and buildup to acclimate the body gently.
10:09 AM - Apr 16, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica Persona - ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it