Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
09 April, 02:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
How do we get these fookers out of our bodies????
You know they have been bombarding us with them for long time???
02:21 PM - Apr 09, 2021
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 April, 09:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I just bought some "20 Mule Borax" its a great cleaner and the Boron, helps in cleaning the pathogen, < see 2nd pic >

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 April, 09:56
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
They have bombarded us with chemtrails fro a long time Nana thinks. For years I had so called immune disorders and diagnosed with things like fibromalyagia. I still suffer from some of the effects but I think it was the chemtrails poisoning. I am going to also try the full boron. I am getting a small dose in something else I am taking I think.

chore Toke @choretoke
16 April, 10:24
I’ve been taking Food grade Borax for the past two weeks, i take it with apple cider in the mornings with my lemon water every morning, i give myself saturdays and sundays days off from taking the Borax, start again on monday. I feel great what I’ve notice my one finger that hurt well its going away the pain and my skin looks smoother soft❗️😁

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 April, 09:04
DETOX nano particles:
https://everydayconcerned....

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 April, 10:04
We defiantly need to get rid of these little shits!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
17 April, 10:09
Thanks for sharing this!

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
09 April, 02:43
i agree with sabrina . i also read iodine and rice helps remove nano particles.

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
10 April, 09:15
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
spirulina and chorella as well. as a secondary i use zeolite metal binder.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
09 April, 02:40
terrible!!! eat green. detox. cbd oil. black seed oul. sun light. 🌟