Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
09 April, 02:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 April, 02:21
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
How do we get these fookers out of our bodies????
You know they have been bombarding us with them for long time???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
I just bought some "20 Mule Borax" its a great cleaner and the Boron, helps in cleaning the pathogen, < see 2nd pic >
09:09 AM - Apr 16, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
16 April, 10:24
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I’ve been taking Food grade Borax for the past two weeks, i take it with apple cider in the mornings with my lemon water every morning, i give myself saturdays and sundays days off from taking the Borax, start again on monday. I feel great what I’ve notice my one finger that hurt well its going away the pain and my skin looks smoother soft❗️😁

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 April, 10:32
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Best investment ever. It does an amazing cleaning, without unknown crazy (pharma) chemicals. Found naturally and originally hauled out by a 20 Mule team traveled from mines across the Mojave Desert to the nearest railroad spur, 165 miles. Empty, each wagon weighed 7,800 pounds. Two loaded wagons plus the water tank made a total load of 73,200 pounds or 36 1/2 tons.

I've rethought ingesting a small amount with distilled water as medical sites say NOT TO INGEST this powder!

USE the Boron SUPPLEMENT instead! < 2 pics >

https://www.thoughtco.com/...

17 April, 10:35
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Where did you get / find "food grade Borax ??? Did not know about that - I would like to take it too! PLus an akaline diet really helps too!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 April, 09:56
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
They have bombarded us with chemtrails fro a long time Nana thinks. For years I had so called immune disorders and diagnosed with things like fibromalyagia. I still suffer from some of the effects but I think it was the chemtrails poisoning. I am going to also try the full boron. I am getting a small dose in something else I am taking I think.

16 April, 10:09
Me too, longer than a decade I have had this feathery feeling undr my shoulder blades, tickling sensation ... God knows how much a spider web this junk has grown ... doing full out detox. Dr. Robert O. Young has a pdf to completely detox by diet on his website, of course now I can't find it, sorry. But I'm also doing the above recipe and a pinch of borax in a pint of distilled water, 3x daily.
Will start slowly, and buildup to acclimate the body gently.

17 April, 07:29
I got boron supplements at Whole Foods and a very expensive composite of calcium, boron, etc made with seaweed / algae organic base... young lady working there knew all about chemtrails, nanoparticles, extremely helpful. I also bought sheets of dried seaweed, it's a delicious snack!
Anyway make sure what ever you buy it is built on organic base like seaweed. Good luck.