Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
17 April, 10:12
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 April, 10:49
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
never ever use that crap

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
17 April, 11:39
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
ooooh this is so wrong!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
17 April, 10:10
I have seen vids of them in so many products, pcr test, face masks, nappies, pads, tampons, wipes :(

https://adrenogate.net/wp/...

Photon 333 donated @Photon
09 April, 10:24
I'm never eating, drinking, or breathing again.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
09 April, 10:26
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I know!!!

chore Toke @choretoke
09 April, 02:29
Detox, Im thinking with charcoal, I use coconut charcoal😏What charcoal does in the body is it take metal out of your body, but it takes out the good metal to, so you would have to replenish the good metal😏 Research it. Im thinking those little things nano they have to have some kind of metal😏and you have drink lots of water because you get constipated 😏😁☺️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 April, 02:21
How do we get these fookers out of our bodies????
You know they have been bombarding us with them for long time???

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 April, 09:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
DETOX nano particles:
https://everydayconcerned....

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 April, 09:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I just bought some "20 Mule Borax" its a great cleaner and the Boron, helps in cleaning the pathogen, < see 2nd pic >