Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
πŸ‘ŠAnd Representative Jordan goes after him again!πŸ’₯πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯
EXCELLENT!!

Fauci: (arrogantly} "You're ranting again."

Rep. Jordan: "No, I'm not ranting."

Fauci: "Yes, you are."

Rep. Jordan: "Here's how it works, Dr. Fauci. I get to ask you the questions. You're the highest paid official in the U.S. government. You've given us your advice on baseball, on dating apps, on cruise ships. You told us zero masks, one mask, two masks, now back to one mask. I'm just asking you when is it going to end? You can say I'm ranting. I'm just asking the question the citizens I get the privilege of representing -- and my name actually goes on a ballot; I don't think your name has ever been on a ballot. My name goes on a ballot, and the citizens I represent want to know the answer to when they can get their liberties back!"

πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

God bless Rep. Jordan!!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Jim Jordan Clashes With Dr. Fauci A Second Time During Fiery House Hearing - YouTube

After a viral clash at the start of a hearing of the House Coronavirus Subcommittee, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) once again engaged in contentious questioning of ...

06:09 PM - Apr 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
15 April, 11:06
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
They don't give you your liberties back. You take them back. They were never theirs to take.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 April, 11:15
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ’₯πŸ‘Š AMEN!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
15 April, 08:18
fauci acted that way because he knew he could get away with it...he wasnt a doctor...so had no respect...he didnt do that to rand paul...rand knows better....and then fauci knew mama maxine would rescue him

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
15 April, 08:16
I LOVE JIM WWG1WGA WW

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
15 April, 07:46
NO One elected Fauci. Why is it that unelected government employees get to rum the country? I must have missed it in OUR CONSTITUTION.

God Wins donated @GR2021
15 April, 07:14
fauci is an evil snake! deceptive as usual ... he is not answering Rep.Jordans questions but lies with vague replies.

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
15 April, 07:03
the real FAUCI OUCHIE!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 April, 07:05
In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
Hahahaha!πŸ˜‡πŸ‘β€οΈ

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
15 April, 06:45
Prayers & Strength to Rep Jim Jordan & others. Stay in the truth, God is with you. The evil is being exposed.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 April, 06:48
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
❀️Amen!πŸ™

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 April, 06:19
We will get our liberties back as soon as #WeThePeople STOP COMPLYING and start taking them back.
First step: TAKE OFF THAT BACTERIA LADEN MASK AND START TAKING CARE OF YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM!

Stevie King @ShineBright9
15 April, 06:18
I just listened to this battle, Jim Jordan so proud of you. Keep representing the People, we have your back!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β™₯️β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ