Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 April, 06:09
๐Ÿ‘ŠAnd Representative Jordan goes after him again!๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ
EXCELLENT!!

Fauci: (arrogantly} "You're ranting again."

Rep. Jordan: "No, I'm not ranting."

Fauci: "Yes, you are."

Rep. Jordan: "Here's how it works, Dr. Fauci. I get to ask you the questions. You're the highest paid official in the U.S. government. You've given us your advice on baseball, on dating apps, on cruise ships. You told us zero masks, one mask, two masks, now back to one mask. I'm just asking you when is it going to end? You can say I'm ranting. I'm just asking the question the citizens I get the privilege of representing -- and my name actually goes on a ballot; I don't think your name has ever been on a ballot. My name goes on a ballot, and the citizens I represent want to know the answer to when they can get their liberties back!"

๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š

God bless Rep. Jordan!!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Jim Jordan Clashes With Dr. Fauci A Second Time During Fiery House Hearing - YouTube

After a viral clash at the start of a hearing of the House Coronavirus Subcommittee, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) once again engaged in contentious questioning of ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
15 April, 06:45
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Prayers & Strength to Rep Jim Jordan & others. Stay in the truth, God is with you. The evil is being exposed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it