WATCH the WATER.

A UFO in the water is a called a USO (unidentified submerged object), and there is a long history (thousand’s of years) of UFO’S being witnessed under, above or near bodies of water.

“I have found evidence that secret societies were planning as far back as 1917 to invent an artificial threat from outer space in order to bring humanity together in a one-world-government which they call the New World Order.”

- Bill Cooper (Behold a Pale Horse)

Bill Cooper is/was a “Q CLEARANCE PATRIOT”
& name-dropped as being “BIG!” in Q-DROP 782 (someone to pay VERY SERIOUS attention to).

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Last June on the Summer Solstice, I was enthralled by the sparkles on the water and started snapping photos but couldn't see what I was taking pictures of and then a few minutes later when I looked at them, I had 2 solid photos of a triangular craft, one just above the mountains and the other descending into the water. If you are vibrating at a Higher level - the sun sparkles opened my Pineal Gland, you will get to see these crafts which are there all the time it's just that most of us can't see them because our thoughts are too low vibrational. They are beautiful benevolent Beings of Light here to assist us ~ Thank Q 👽 🙏 🌟

TR3B ...LooK it UP...Black Triangles...Property of the USA

Vrouw, boeken, schilderen, grafisch, schrijven, Patriot.

I do remember a speech of Bush jr. saying he was in need of an enemy that he could use to push through his one world agenda... So he choose aliens? Criminals are always pointing in the wrong direction, while stealing your wallet and your property.

MT / ET (Eye in the Sky / Indeprehensus
= The Watchers = ET = Extra Terrestrials).

10:28 PM / 10:29 PM / Minutes before.

"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tame

ALL LIFE CAME FROM UNDER WATER...
READ GENESIS PROPERLY :)

https://mythology.net/others/gods/enki/

AND ELOHIM BUILD TEMPORARY POWERSHIELD WHICH REPULSE MASS OF OCEAN WATER FROM SEA FLOOR ...

AND "GREAT FLOOD" of EDEN LABORATORY WAS ONLY "HIT THE KILL SWITCH" AND GRAVITY DO THE REST ...

https://youtu.be/6D9vAItORgE

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏

thank you for this!!! I put this together a few days ago! sooo interesting!

Jesus Christ my Savior and Brother, Truth is my search, Patriot Forever, #WWG1WGA...and....gotta keep a sense of humour 💗

yes...i came across this many years ago when i was a ufo investigator...

Many people including myself have this theory that the Galactic Federation of light beings are the ones that help trump in the military defeat the deep state with their technology, that’s where we got the QFS, And many other new technology that’s going to be introduced to us. Many including myself believe that Melania Trump is actually a light worker sent here to protect Donald Trump I forgot I had this photo, maybe this is one of them hiding in the shadows watching over Trump.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

it is THE ALLIANCE that is working with Trump. That is all.

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

😘They just declassified the navy video of the UFO submerging in the Ocean..

Some alien tech (UFO/USO’s) are from ancient and highly advanced pre-flood human civilizations retrieved in “modern times” from non publicly disclosed archeological sites.

KIWI truthseeker,freedomfighter,,Trump supporter,digital solider in the south pacific ocean WWG1WGA

You talking about Tartaria.

(1) Show this thread

It’s only a matter of time.

😂😂😂

😂😂😂

(10) Show this thread

In the Old Testament Water or Waters are often synonymous with emotions.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Jonah wasn't in a literal whale. There was no word for underwater spacecraft so it became a whale.

True Red,white&blue Don't take my posts to be factual untill you research for yourself mix coms for a reason..Now down the 🐇🕳

anyone notice sea levels?

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

Galactic aliance. 💫🔭💖

Only followers of this user (@QakeLady) can see their posts

The TRUTH is OUT THERE.

Bill Cooper (Man WAY ahead of his TIME).

Truth Seeker - God is with us to conquer evil. POSITIVE THOUGHTS needed NOW = MANIFEST Trump's 2nd Term!

I saw the one on the bottom right, the triangular one. Vacationing in Martha's Vineyard our host had a super telescope to show us the Rings of Saturn, and yes you could see the rings. Then later when I was looking through it I saw something moving from right to left ... mentioned I could see a plane, they laughed "no planes out there" everyone took a look, explained it was a satellite. I looked again this time it went from a steady horizontal path to a direct shot up, without turning, just shot up and was gone. It had a green, red and white light, one in each corner. No one believed me.

(1) Show this thread

Bill Cooper has been dead for 20 years...

In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication

I know - it just hurts to actually say it. Part of me was wanting to (momentarily) believe that somehow he wasn’t.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏

Did u notice Geronimo? I may have missed it if you did!

Only followers of this user (@QakeLady) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Get ready for a MAJOR distraction ⬇️.

Planted “evidence” for use in future PsyOp (they are planning GENERATIONS in advance).

Wow😳Pulling the word "THE" out of a Breaking911 news story is what REALLY clinched for me😂🤣

#FamilyIsEverything Navy Dad x 2 Gematria 1122 1754 187 Lets see what happens WeGo.social and Gab cryptologist

Killing it bro....ATLANTIS....Edgar Cayce......NCSWIC !

"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tame

Hammurabi, there of COURSE are NAZI USO, but those are only reverse enegeneered "steam boats" :)

Galactic Fleet is absolute UNPARALLEL force to them ...
All 7 Arch Angel generals of Galatctic Fleet are present, so we could play those "mouse&cat" game, but in FACT, Earth has NO SUITABLE defence line, if "666" try to play "hardballs" :)

999 ALWAYS win...

https://exonews.org/wernher-von-braun-and-the-roswell-incident/

WTW ⬇️

Watch the WATER ⤵️

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I am an optimist. I am here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. Twitter exile. I Trust the Plan.

I saw a huge motionless smooth silver triangle/pyramid shaped craft for a few seconds before it vanished without moving. Refection of the sun on it's surface caught my eye. About 100m across. Clear afternoon, Northern Canada, no clouds. My grandmother was with me, if she had not also witnessed "Did you see that?" I would not have believed my own eyes.
I was a young child, this experience taught me to keep an open mind.

(3) Show this thread

I am my word! Truthful, Big hearted, and full of unconditional LOVE! WOOHOO Thank you GOD!

Yep USO Darn I forgot about them