Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
WATCH the WATER.

A UFO in the water is a called a USO (unidentified submerged object), and there is a long history (thousand’s of years) of UFO’S being witnessed under, above or near bodies of water.

“I have found evidence that secret societies were planning as far back as 1917 to invent an artificial threat from outer space in order to bring humanity together in a one-world-government which they call the New World Order.”

- Bill Cooper (Behold a Pale Horse)

Bill Cooper is/was a “Q CLEARANCE PATRIOT”
& name-dropped as being “BIG!” in Q-DROP 782 (someone to pay VERY SERIOUS attention to).
04:56 PM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
27 February, 08:29
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
💝I loved Bill Cooper! He was a HUGE factor in my awakening. "Behold a Pale Horse" still holds up as great reading! I still have my original dog-eared paperback! 👍

I wish the young anons (or those who joined in later in the game) knew what it was like for us back then! Haha No internet. Nothing handed to you easy...or free! You spent years hunting down a single nugget in obscure library stacks & used bookstores. You ordered (and paid dearly for) small pamphlets or stapled hand-typed pages with blurry mimeographed drawings/b & w photos & waited weeks for them to arrive in brown paper wrapping. You always wondered how accurate the information was; you couldn't just jump online & cross-check anything. I had to hide the books from my family - who thought I was a raving lunatic. LOL

Sorry for the slight tangent! I'm just excited - almost giddy at this point. Some people are antsy cuz they've "been waiting for 5 yrs!!" HAHA Imagine those of us who've waited our whole lives! 😉🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
27 February, 12:25
Half way through that book right now. An amazing read!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light In The Dark Place @lightinthedarkplace
05 January, 11:02
Yes, they want to unite the world under a one-world religion, #NWO .

What's coming is the opening of the bottomless pit - Revelation 9 #Prophecy

What's in the Pit? Locust-scorpions

LEARN MORE: https://www.thelightinthed...

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
05 January, 10:28
actually, UFOs arent even UFOs anymore. they're "UAPs" - unidentified aerial phenomenons"

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
05 January, 10:28
actually, UFOs arent even UFOs anymore. they're "UAPs" - unidentified aerial phenomenons"

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
04 June, 01:39
Last June on the Summer Solstice, I was enthralled by the sparkles on the water and started snapping photos but couldn't see what I was taking pictures of and then a few minutes later when I looked at them, I had 2 solid photos of a triangular craft, one just above the mountains and the other descending into the water. If you are vibrating at a Higher level - the sun sparkles opened my Pineal Gland, you will get to see these crafts which are there all the time it's just that most of us can't see them because our thoughts are too low vibrational. They are beautiful benevolent Beings of Light here to assist us ~ Thank Q 👽 🙏 🌟

Dusty Dawg44 @JudeAnon
04 June, 01:35
TR3B ...LooK it UP...Black Triangles...Property of the USA

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
04 June, 01:31
I do remember a speech of Bush jr. saying he was in need of an enemy that he could use to push through his one world agenda... So he choose aliens? Criminals are always pointing in the wrong direction, while stealing your wallet and your property.

04 June, 01:18
MT / ET (Eye in the Sky / Indeprehensus
= The Watchers = ET = Extra Terrestrials).

10:28 PM / 10:29 PM / Minutes before.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
19 May, 03:08
ALL LIFE CAME FROM UNDER WATER...
READ GENESIS PROPERLY :)

https://mythology.net/othe...

AND ELOHIM BUILD TEMPORARY POWERSHIELD WHICH REPULSE MASS OF OCEAN WATER FROM SEA FLOOR ...

AND "GREAT FLOOD" of EDEN LABORATORY WAS ONLY "HIT THE KILL SWITCH" AND GRAVITY DO THE REST ...

https://youtu.be/6D9vAItOR...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
19 May, 09:23
thank you for this!!! I put this together a few days ago! sooo interesting!

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
16 May, 01:08
Many people including myself have this theory that the Galactic Federation of light beings are the ones that help trump in the military defeat the deep state with their technology, that’s where we got the QFS, And many other new technology that’s going to be introduced to us. Many including myself believe that Melania Trump is actually a light worker sent here to protect Donald Trump I forgot I had this photo, maybe this is one of them hiding in the shadows watching over Trump.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
04 June, 01:33
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
it is THE ALLIANCE that is working with Trump. That is all.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
16 May, 01:04

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 May, 12:55

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
15 May, 05:05
😘They just declassified the navy video of the UFO submerging in the Ocean..

01 May, 01:14
Some alien tech (UFO/USO’s) are from ancient and highly advanced pre-flood human civilizations retrieved in “modern times” from non publicly disclosed archeological sites.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
15 May, 11:56
You talking about Tartaria.

26 April, 12:20
It’s only a matter of time.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
16 May, 01:55
😂😂😂

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
16 May, 01:55
😂😂😂

Won Ton @Walter
22 April, 01:41
In the Old Testament Water or Waters are often synonymous with emotions.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
19 April, 06:33
Jonah wasn't in a literal whale. There was no word for underwater spacecraft so it became a whale.

Its Anonymous @Downwiththesystem
19 April, 06:29
anyone notice sea levels?

Optical Awakenings @Unite
17 April, 06:01
Galactic aliance. 💫🔭💖

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
17 April, 08:49
Hammurabi, I am always amazed with your posts.. once again you have outdone yourself🙌...I only recently stumbled upon Majic Eyes Qnly.... Totally blown away! This is just one video he put out.
Keep sharing your truths Fren!
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

16 April, 03:22
The TRUTH is OUT THERE.

15 April, 08:29
Bill Cooper (Man WAY ahead of his TIME).

Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 May, 08:23
I saw the one on the bottom right, the triangular one. Vacationing in Martha's Vineyard our host had a super telescope to show us the Rings of Saturn, and yes you could see the rings. Then later when I was looking through it I saw something moving from right to left ... mentioned I could see a plane, they laughed "no planes out there" everyone took a look, explained it was a satellite. I looked again this time it went from a steady horizontal path to a direct shot up, without turning, just shot up and was gone. It had a green, red and white light, one in each corner. No one believed me.

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
15 April, 07:05
Bill Cooper has been dead for 20 years...

15 April, 08:30
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
I know - it just hurts to actually say it. Part of me was wanting to (momentarily) believe that somehow he wasn’t.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
15 April, 05:57
Did u notice Geronimo? I may have missed it if you did!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
17 April, 08:50
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Nice catch...! Boom💥

15 April, 04:13
Get ready for a MAJOR distraction ⬇️.

15 April, 04:11
Planted “evidence” for use in future PsyOp (they are planning GENERATIONS in advance).

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
15 April, 09:39
Wow😳Pulling the word "THE" out of a Breaking911 news story is what REALLY clinched for me😂🤣

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
27 February, 08:41
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
Wow! Is there really no way to delete a post/repost done accidentally??? Sheesh Am I just missing something?