Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
14 April, 04:56
WATCH the WATER.

A UFO in the water is a called a USO (unidentified submerged object), and there is a long history (thousand’s of years) of UFO’S being witnessed under, above or near bodies of water.

“I have found evidence that secret societies were planning as far back as 1917 to invent an artificial threat from outer space in order to bring humanity together in a one-world-government which they call the New World Order.”

- Bill Cooper (Behold a Pale Horse)

Bill Cooper is/was a “Q CLEARANCE PATRIOT”
& name-dropped as being “BIG!” in Q-DROP 782 (someone to pay VERY SERIOUS attention to).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 May, 08:23
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I saw the one on the bottom right, the triangular one. Vacationing in Martha's Vineyard our host had a super telescope to show us the Rings of Saturn, and yes you could see the rings. Then later when I was looking through it I saw something moving from right to left ... mentioned I could see a plane, they laughed "no planes out there" everyone took a look, explained it was a satellite. I looked again this time it went from a steady horizontal path to a direct shot up, without turning, just shot up and was gone. It had a green, red and white light, one in each corner. No one believed me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396