Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Hey HistoryFags: has the White House ever gone totally dark before? [0] lights on?
02:21 AM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jennifer Miller @3js2ms
25 January, 10:24
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I've seen same 2 lights on during the day, just looked. complete black out at night. So bizarre yet fascinating.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 January, 03:18
in gematria equals 53 or 35. Also, 8811. #KennedyVision .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lindsey Spear @Spearitvibes
24 January, 12:58
I have been keeping an eye on this since the fake inauguration...last night was the 2 night in a row the lights were out.

06% of 17 @Purpledarby
24 January, 08:41
Dark Winter - 10 days of Darkness

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
24 January, 08:34
Does anyone have the night that this started? Is this the 10 days of darkness?
Something definitely up, if this is an unusual occurence...

Patriot 55_ @Patriot55
24 January, 08:20
No lights = no USSS = no seat of govt?

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 January, 07:58
closest i can think of was post-Jan6, but even then a few lights were on (and the light on the flag).

haven't noticed if the flag still flies over the B1d3n white house...

of Note - images of the white house around the DC riots in the summer (June 1/2) are edited.

https://www.msnbc.com/11th...

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
24 January, 09:56
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
The date of the article saying the White House sits in darkness is 1.7.21. Last night was 1.24.21. Delta = 17.

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
24 January, 07:50

Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
24 January, 08:33
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
sure hope that wasnt foreign ops coming in.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 January, 07:50
I think to August 24, 1814 the burning of Washington in the war of 1812.

reminiscent of Juan's description of destroying the city, as well as what he wrote on (pg44-45?) of the kid by the side of the road

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
24 January, 05:14
A reference from the book "Heart of Darkness".
In one context, Marlow the protagonist of Heart of Darkness uses the word "darkness" when reminiscing about his boyhood dreams of exploring undiscovered places on the map. Marlow referred to the places on the map that were uncharted and unexplored as dark. Darkness represents a mystery or an adventure yet to happen.

Denni USA @DenniUSA
24 January, 04:44
I checked the live feed two nights ago and it was completely dark that night as well.

Christina Kim @Cksan1124
24 January, 03:32
When I searched, there are alot hate against president Trump for turning off the lights.
Apparently the lights never turn off unless there is a death of a President.

Lint Ball @Lintball
24 January, 03:06

Coral ___ @Coral_
24 January, 02:58
i recall maybe a year ago or less?

24 January, 03:04
In response Coral ___ to her Publication
Its gone dark with outside lights but interior lights on. Tonight ALL lights were out.

Aletha Arm @AlethaArm
24 January, 02:44
i swear it has before, but went to research it and nothing. going to habe to dig out my history books from college.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
24 January, 02:34
Doq are you still on twit or did Jack A$$ nuke you also?

24 January, 02:41
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Was suspended multiple times. This is my home now. Done with that shit hole!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
24 January, 02:31
Speaking of lights remember this one? https://www.insideedition....

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
24 January, 02:26
when they shut it off at 11pm don't the lights usually come back on right away?

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
24 January, 02:25

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
24 January, 10:54
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
24 January, 02:24
I think you are right, it looks almost as if there is no White House!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
24 January, 02:33
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Crazy right.

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
24 January, 02:34
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
It's go time!

Angel Joy @superradangel
24 January, 02:23
😎nobody's home.