Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Jon Neville @jonnevi
26 July, 02:41
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
5G is a trigger for the Vax as a first strike weapon? Vax has graphene oxide? under a 5G flux will it vibrate and cause the carbon to clump? blood clotting cascade on demand to kill all our troops force to take the VAX? then nato and UN troops to kill the rest of our patriots who did not take the VAX?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
21 June, 04:18
amazin Polly discusses Cofefe as well.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
17 April, 06:06
Let us pray!

I trust our POTUS.

I also have a deep aversion to 5G.

We look forward to PROOF that the signals will be rendered harmless.

Kay Tee @kmax
15 April, 01:47
I have seen this circulate before. As a person who is impacted by wireless technology, closely watching this space, aware of the reliable sources of information relating to 5g I do not subscribe to this explanation. People have been trying to mitigate wireless tech for years with little success. Shielding is your best bet and understanding the frequency.

I am happy to be proven wrong yet to see a detailed and scientific explanation put forth.

The Covfefe Act was introduced in 2017.
"The COVFEFE Act sought to revise the Presidential Records Act to require the National Archives to preserve presidential tweets and other social media interactions. Introduced by Illinois Representative Mike Quigley, the bill was designed to prevent current and future U.S. presidents from deleting social media posts (on official channels like @POTUS and personal channels like @realDonaldTrump )."

https://firstamendmentvoic...

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
14 April, 03:09
Wow, thank you for sharing this! I didn't know

J.J. Jameson @jjj
23 June, 12:17
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
There is nothing to know here. This is made up BS, is all.

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
14 April, 10:27
Yes please, I trust Our POTUS😊

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
14 April, 03:14
Laymen might trust this explanation, but I want to see evidence that 5G can be made safe, or the towers should all ne taken down. If we leave them in place, another corrupt organisation might use them for their intended purpose.

Data Gramma @Vic
14 April, 03:18
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
You're so right! Every time I see one of those towers I try to visualize how to take them down.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
14 April, 03:08
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
I suppose we could all carry a personal 5G alarm to make sure we are not being irradiated and injured again by some sneaky political clique. They have made it very difficult for members of the public to detect the higher military frequencies. Perhaps someone could modify all those redundant 5G phones.

Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
14 April, 01:53
🧐post 1206

Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
14 April, 01:54
In response Nesara 2021 to her Publication
who is this girl?

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
13 April, 11:50
Stable Genius 😎💥💥💥

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
13 April, 11:47
I sure hope so. Mike did an experiment with 4G - very interesting what it did here... https://www.brighteon.com/...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 April, 11:36
I pray this is true.

Kay Tee @kmax
15 April, 02:08
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I wish it was. My life would be made a lot more accessible and easier.