Doq Holliday @doqholliday
While everyone is paying attention to B1d3n's every move, what's really going on behind the scenes? That should be the focus.
02:10 AM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 January, 10:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Look here, not there technique. I believe a LOT is going on behind the scenes. Our expectations were for big "in your face" habbenings. But the reality is IMO, that things need to "habben" quietly behind the scenes to avoid riots and to cloak things for surprise. Keep the enemy guessing and fearful. These are SunTzu techniques.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
24 January, 07:23
Good question. What was going on in the video with all the busses at the capital on Jan 20th, at 3:00 A.M.? That was a heck of a lot of busses and people just walking and driving into the parking lot like they owned the place. Wouldn't mean as much if it were not 3:00 AM. That was insane.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
24 January, 06:21
i have not wasted my precious time on that clone or actor. lm chilling trusting the plan and making nice spaguettis .. We Win. The Patriots at the front need to make the end of these movie .. unforgetable . We wait whatever time is needed .. Nail those son of s bitches forever

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
24 January, 06:13
Watching like a hawk Sir.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
24 January, 06:15
Well, This 'habbened', accroding to Jeb Bush's Twitter..."the passing of Nilda Pedrosa. She died way too young."

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
24 January, 09:46
2 loud booms rocked my house in KY last night??????? Went out side and looked for smoke?? Nothing???

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
24 January, 09:49
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
wow! im in central/east ky
was this close to frankfort or loisville?? hoping Andy is removed from office!

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
24 January, 06:23
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
last night in limburg netherlands where I live there was a huge sound of a bomb and gunshots .. nothing in the news this morning

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
24 January, 09:24
We must continue to plant seeds to the sleepy sheep. Dig out your meme arsenal and start dropping them like their hot!

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
24 January, 07:22
Agree...because we know it's all theater. What is theater and enertainment for? To distract us from reality. What is really going on "behind the scenes"...pun intended?

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
24 January, 06:37
Nothing..he isnt there.

Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
24 January, 05:59
Dan's Instagram story right now 😬😬

Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
24 January, 05:01
I miss Trump also. What do you honestly think is going on behind the scenes?

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
24 January, 05:02
In response Drew Breezy to his Publication

Wego All @Wego2
24 January, 07:41
In response Drew Breezy to his Publication
I would guess very much "world wide"...securing our nation from the opposition attacks and establishing new media communication for us.

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
24 January, 03:24
I miss Trump :(

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
24 January, 03:26
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
March 4th

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
24 January, 03:01
💯👊

Camí León @Zoo
24 January, 02:51
Nesara ➡️gesara

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
24 January, 02:27
Not so sure about that with the amount of Bernie Memes going around, it almost seems like Bernie stole Biden's Show LOL 🤣

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
24 January, 02:52
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣

John Bee @Athelias
24 January, 03:24
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
24 January, 02:15
Doq, most anon' are hanging on by a thread. They need actionm

My question. Why didnt it go down Inauguration Day?

Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
24 January, 05:04
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Lol theyll say its part of the plan. False Flags. keep the faith. Then theyll give a new date to look forward to and when that day comes and goes well hear keep the faith. trust god. its part of the plan. This will continue until people realize there really isnt anything happening in the background. Hate to be a downer but i havent seen any action.

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
24 January, 06:43
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
I think its important to note we were never given a date or time by 17 those dates and times have all been guesses by us and others. Hence the dissapointment, better to just watch the happenings and let everything play out rather than guessing dates.