Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 January, 02:10
While everyone is paying attention to B1d3n's every move, what's really going on behind the scenes? That should be the focus.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
Doq, most anon' are hanging on by a thread. They need actionm

My question. Why didnt it go down Inauguration Day?
02:15 AM - Jan 24, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cecil in this post can reply
Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
24 January, 06:43
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
I think its important to note we were never given a date or time by 17 those dates and times have all been guesses by us and others. Hence the dissapointment, better to just watch the happenings and let everything play out rather than guessing dates.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
24 January, 05:04
Lol theyll say its part of the plan. False Flags. keep the faith. Then theyll give a new date to look forward to and when that day comes and goes well hear keep the faith. trust god. its part of the plan. This will continue until people realize there really isnt anything happening in the background. Hate to be a downer but i havent seen any action.

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
24 January, 02:22
didnt mean to post here and i am mearning how to remove. sorry!! rmeember though... we have to trust his plan. he is saving the world amd the children. so many are in much worse shape than we are. keep praying and always turn to God 🙏🏻

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
24 January, 02:20