Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
“DR” FAUCI FED US TAX $$ INTO WUHAN LAB!

“Dr. Anthony Fauci of the National Institutes of Health must assume significant responsibility for a global pandemic that has killed over half-a-million Americans, kicked tens of millions of Americans to the unemployment curb and drained trillions of dollars of wealth from the American economy.”

*Link to original article in COMments ⤵️
03:06 PM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
17 April, 09:23
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Father? No. Sociopathic mad scientist? Oh, yeah.

He doesn't deserve the title of father.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
17 April, 09:19
hairless rat looking bleephole

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
17 April, 09:12
#FukUFauci
#KillBill
#NurembergPartTwo
#HellAwaitsTheWicked
🔥👊💣💥🖕☠️🖕💥💣👊🔥

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
17 April, 09:50
In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication
Couldn't wish for more. #FookFauci

17 April, 09:00
Thank you “Dr” Fauci ⤵️

14 April, 11:55
C-19 VAX = INFERTILITY - EXACT SAME narrative (to the letter) as the television show UTOPIA (check the dig in my time line for deats - utopia, fringe, V for vendetta and coming soon... MESSIAH).

[They] really need new script-writers.

13 April, 10:34
LOVE how [they] keep outing “celebrities” who’ve taken bribes, been blackmailed or been set up by the CBL to broadcast their sick narrative ⬇️

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
17 April, 09:06
barkley 🙌🙌

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
17 April, 09:14
more lies from a flock of liars.

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
13 April, 10:02
fauxci and birx need their one way ticket to Gitmo

13 April, 09:22
“Dr” Fauci seems to eventually disagree with absolutely everything “Dr” Fauci ever said.

MTV-EXTREMELY UNTRUSTWORTHY.

Kev Oooo @KevO
13 April, 07:53
Trump had him indicted last week. His days are numbered!

Lily Morales @Pachimama
13 April, 08:14
In response Kev Oooo to his Publication
This SOB needs to be eliminated via COVID-19 VACCINES, one every day... mother fucker!!

Jim Boswell @speakerman19422
13 April, 05:12
April 2020 I found a story from the New Yorker Magazine reporting how Fauci asked Obama to fund the Wuhan Lab, in 2009.
I wonder why the story has been taken off the internet?

SPORTS @SPORTS
13 April, 04:42
So when do we SEE him arrested, perp walked, tried and hung? Tonight? Tomorrow? In our lifetime? What is the hold up for mother fucking justice?

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
17 April, 09:33
In response SPORTS to his Publication
I’m with you. We The People are deserving of justice and to witness the tribunals and ‘punishment’.

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
13 April, 03:37
Do you know [They're] opening up a level 4 lab just like Wuhan bio- lab in Beef country? In Manhattan KS.
https://www.foodsafetynews...

Michael Meadows @Death2theDeepState
13 April, 03:18
unfortunately this information has been known for some time and yet not only does he still walk free, but he was put in charge of the entire situation.

SPORTS @SPORTS
13 April, 04:43
In response Michael Meadows to his Publication
Amazing Trump allowed this clown show moron anywhere near the podium.

More importantly, it is RIGHT NOW time for justice. Does Fauci hang tonight, tomorrow, next week, next year, 2090?

YOU tell ME!

13 April, 03:08
“DR” FAUCI FED US TAX $ INTO WUHAN LAB ⬇️!