MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
EVERYBODY should go self employed and refuse to be employee. That would decimate evil corporations
11:59 AM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

13 April, 12:23
In response Sean Land to his Publication
I am self employed. I have a team of 30 in 20 countries. All contractors. What is your point?

If you ask about employment laws, governments give up the right to govern when they are illegitimate and unconstitutional

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
guyo thorson @guyo
13 April, 12:06
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
easy to say but hard to do,, i have been trying to be self employed for about a year, small laser business, paying and keeping up with the current bills means i have to keep my steady job and keeping my steady job is what makes it hard to expand my own business

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 April, 12:07
In response guyo thorson to his Publication
I have always been self employed. It is easy when you give up fear and ego and manifest your future. If you cannot do that, you are going to fail this life soul test and repeat this grade anyway.

13 April, 12:08
In response guyo thorson to his Publication
Godspeed- YOU GOT THIS. Look up 5D ascension, meditation and manifestation