MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
13 April, 11:59
EVERYBODY should go self employed and refuse to be employee. That would decimate evil corporations

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
guyo thorson @guyo
13 April, 12:06
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
easy to say but hard to do,, i have been trying to be self employed for about a year, small laser business, paying and keeping up with the current bills means i have to keep my steady job and keeping my steady job is what makes it hard to expand my own business

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godspeed- YOU GOT THIS. Look up 5D ascension, meditation and manifestation
12:08 PM - Apr 13, 2021
In response guyo thorson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
guyo thorson @guyo
13 April, 05:47
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
hi, have been trying last few years, not good at it haha, i try to not let my ego get the better of my thoughts and try to be kind, hope i am going in the correct direction, blessings to you and your family, stay safe

13 April, 06:09
In response guyo thorson to his Publication
You can do it. Relax and have fun. You are divine creator. No need to impress anyone or have any doubt