Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 March, 01:47
New Dan Tweet - 3.19 at 1:34 pm Eastern...

https://twitter.com/DanSca...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 March, 02:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
That's how ya do it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John 812 1776 @4TruthNHonor44
23 March, 09:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hey Mr Kennedy can i ask a very deeep question i sincerely hope you can answer. i understand you may not directly but the Vaccines seems to be the key to the Globalist control why is Trump telling us to take it. Patriots if you can help me understand this please share your thoughts. This whole thing sounds Evil to the CORE Concerning Vaccines I will never let anyone inject anything into me or use a Nasal spray cause it seems this would be applied this way aswell to fight off the deniers or any other means they come up with but Gods given remedies of healing if that is not sufficient i guess my day will be coming up but i can go peacefully knowing these monsters could never make me Bow. God Bless you Sir and Our Beloved President Trump and every freedom Loving Patriot on the front lines and abroad in Jesus mighty name.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
Interjecting myself here... it has been said the vaccines are really arrests. The numbers have been phenomenal, yet so have the whistle-blowing doctors and nurses, and side effects of said current encouraged & forced vaccines. We don't need a vaccine for the Common Cold, which is what the AMA termed Coronavirus in a 1989 book of reference on diseases. These are said to be DNA-changing.

I sort of don't get it, either, but have been paying attention, not sick at all since 2006, the last time I had a flu shot. So different from when I was younger, missing work twice a year for the cold and flu, on schedule, because of adherence to flu shots. No more.
03:03 PM - Apr 12, 2021
In response John 812 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply
Connie Belson @Summerbreeze
12 April, 11:57
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Same Here No More Shots For Me Ever !!!!!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
12 April, 03:17
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I heard that to about the arrest but what about the people that dont follow about whats really going on and sad to say only watch the media ,when you tell them who the media is they think you are crazy . I thought maybe Trump had a placebo made but what about all the people having bad reactions, dying , getting covid after the shot .this whole vaccine thing is confusing me more so when Trump said to get the shot . Cant wait for the truth to come out about every thing .

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
14 April, 08:37
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
14 April, 08:38
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
NO FUCKIND#Trump #vaccine #PLACEBO AT THE END

MAYBE SOME VIALS WEAKD , MAYBE

BUT LOOKS ENOUGH#vatican #vaccine CRAP TO PRODUCE A MASS DISSASSTER

#MAGA
#Trump
#wwg1wga
#STOPTHESTEAL
#Potus
#QANON