Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 March, 01:47
New Dan Tweet - 3.19 at 1:34 pm Eastern...

https://twitter.com/DanSca...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
John 812 1776 @4TruthNHonor44
23 March, 09:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hey Mr Kennedy can i ask a very deeep question i sincerely hope you can answer. i understand you may not directly but the Vaccines seems to be the key to the Globalist control why is Trump telling us to take it. Patriots if you can help me understand this please share your thoughts. This whole thing sounds Evil to the CORE Concerning Vaccines I will never let anyone inject anything into me or use a Nasal spray cause it seems this would be applied this way aswell to fight off the deniers or any other means they come up with but Gods given remedies of healing if that is not sufficient i guess my day will be coming up but i can go peacefully knowing these monsters could never make me Bow. God Bless you Sir and Our Beloved President Trump and every freedom Loving Patriot on the front lines and abroad in Jesus mighty name.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
12 April, 03:21
In response John 812 1776 to his Publication
This old country boy kinda thinks it’s a matter of critical thinking. In the old days we called it common sense. Why in the name of all that’s important would anybody need a vaccine for something that’s less likely to kill you than your chances of getting hit by lightening? IMO.

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
12 April, 03:23
In response John 812 1776 to his Publication
Just to complete the thought, cosider that therapeutics (hydroxychloroquin or ivermectin) kick it’s ass. Just sayin’...

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
20 March, 01:44
That's how you do it too.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
19 March, 09:35
There is only one way UP!!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 March, 02:07
Nobody does it like the GOAT!

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
19 March, 05:12
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Like a BOSS!