Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 March, 01:47
New Dan Tweet - 3.19 at 1:34 pm Eastern...

https://twitter.com/DanSca...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 March, 02:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
That's how ya do it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John 812 1776 @4TruthNHonor44
Hey Mr Kennedy can i ask a very deeep question i sincerely hope you can answer. i understand you may not directly but the Vaccines seems to be the key to the Globalist control why is Trump telling us to take it. Patriots if you can help me understand this please share your thoughts. This whole thing sounds Evil to the CORE Concerning Vaccines I will never let anyone inject anything into me or use a Nasal spray cause it seems this would be applied this way aswell to fight off the deniers or any other means they come up with but Gods given remedies of healing if that is not sufficient i guess my day will be coming up but i can go peacefully knowing these monsters could never make me Bow. God Bless you Sir and Our Beloved President Trump and every freedom Loving Patriot on the front lines and abroad in Jesus mighty name.
09:41 AM - Mar 23, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 4TruthNHonor44 in this post can reply
GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
12 April, 03:23
In response John 812 1776 to his Publication
Just to complete the thought, cosider that therapeutics (hydroxychloroquin or ivermectin) kick it’s ass. Just sayin’...

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
12 April, 03:21
This old country boy kinda thinks it’s a matter of critical thinking. In the old days we called it common sense. Why in the name of all that’s important would anybody need a vaccine for something that’s less likely to kill you than your chances of getting hit by lightening? IMO.

Lori Walker @Loganbrock
12 April, 03:16
these vaccs are not vaccs at all. Vaccines technically behave as a preventative and as a cure. The big pharma jabs do neither. Now Hydroxychloroquine is technically a true vaccine because it cures and prevents the covid. So does the drug Trump took as well. So the real vacs are the drugs and not the gene altering, soul stripping big pharma jabs! Trump did not tell you which vacc to get because he must remain neutral and you must have free will ---that includes the free will to investigate into matters yourself rather than listening to some one else.

Law & Physics @physics171
23 May, 12:15
In response Lori Walker to his Publication
Quinine opens the cells up, taken with zinc rich alkaline foods is best.
The body does not store zinc, quinine opens the cells up and allows zinc to assimilate much better, assisting the body to have the right voltage.

Humans are electrical.
Dan Winter shared the physics with Jerry and why does Jerry not share who he learned the physics from???

Dr. Jerry Tennant: Viruses & Voltage
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Implosion, Theraphi Plasma, MedBeds, Rejuvenation, Healing Ghosts - Dan Winter & Shelley Evans
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Plasma light technology.
https://theraphi.net/
Phi* Therapy with Thera-Phi
https://www.theraphi.net/s...

https://qplusnews.com/hydr...

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
12 April, 03:05
I have ask the same thing , i have family members that got it and they said Trump was saying to get it and that makes me so confused , i tried to talk them out of it but they still got it now im worried sick about them and nothing i can do . I wish some one could answer that we could trust .

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
13 April, 12:13
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
i also have family that got it & they have had no issues so far. they got it b4 trump said anything. im also praying nothing happens long term as ive seen so many doctors talking about bad effects possibly down the road. im wondering if some how some of the vax were tainted but others were not ? i personally know people that had bad reactions to the vax & also know people who said friends of theirs died shortly after receiving vax. scary times 🙏🙏

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
12 April, 03:03
Interjecting myself here... it has been said the vaccines are really arrests. The numbers have been phenomenal, yet so have the whistle-blowing doctors and nurses, and side effects of said current encouraged & forced vaccines. We don't need a vaccine for the Common Cold, which is what the AMA termed Coronavirus in a 1989 book of reference on diseases. These are said to be DNA-changing.

I sort of don't get it, either, but have been paying attention, not sick at all since 2006, the last time I had a flu shot. So different from when I was younger, missing work twice a year for the cold and flu, on schedule, because of adherence to flu shots. No more.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
12 April, 03:17
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I heard that to about the arrest but what about the people that dont follow about whats really going on and sad to say only watch the media ,when you tell them who the media is they think you are crazy . I thought maybe Trump had a placebo made but what about all the people having bad reactions, dying , getting covid after the shot .this whole vaccine thing is confusing me more so when Trump said to get the shot . Cant wait for the truth to come out about every thing .

Connie Belson @Summerbreeze
12 April, 11:57
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Same Here No More Shots For Me Ever !!!!!