Jackie Joe @CD9
01 February, 09:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
08 February, 11:47
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
Doesn't anybody fact check anything? This is fake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
08 February, 11:51
In response Aberforth Stalwart to his Publication
People that claim something to be false should either put up or don't post any comment.
Claiming something is false...anyone can do that, but do you have any evidence to help the one you said is posting false info or not?

I am in no way saying the above meme is true or false. I am saying GIVE YOUR EVIDENCE TO BACK YOUR CLAIM OF IT BEING FALSE.

08 February, 02:37
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
You realize that burden of proof is on the person who claimed it is true, right? I mean, yes, you could go around believing every massively stupid thing on this site, of which there is plenty, but that would make you an extremely gullible jackass. So yeah, keep going around believing Cobain predicted the future and Kayleigh McEnany is JFK's kid, and just don't bother fact checking anything. Then do us all a favor and start spreading that shit around as q gospel so everyone associatd with q looks like an equally gullible jackass.

My point was not about the topic, but about claiming something is false without showing your reason for the conclusion.

We are here to help each other, right?
10:37 PM - Apr 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Atom_Eve_GOD in this post can reply
12 April, 10:50
Ok, since you just can't figure out this one thing after two months, let me spell this out for you. The "quote" above was published in 2016. It claims Cobain said that in 1993. It does not provide a citation or source. I already did a search for the source material. The source material does not exist. But you're asking me to send you something that proves it doesn't exist. That's jackassery. Search for it. If you are claiming this is real, prove it. I don't need to prove something doesn't exist. I'm telling you it doesn't. It's up to you to provide the real actual source if you actually think something is real.

12 April, 04:03
You missed the point...again. Go away.

12 April, 10:50
Ok, since you just can't figure out this one thing after two months, let me spell this out for you. The "quote" above was published in 2016. It claims Cobain said that in 1993. It does not provide a citation or source. I already did a search for the source material. The source material does not exist. But you're asking me to send you something that proves it doesn't exist. That's jackassery. Search for it. If you are claiming this is real, prove it. I don't need to prove something doesn't exist. I'm telling you it doesn't. It's up to you to provide the real actual source if you actually think something is real.