Jackie Joe @CD9
01 February, 09:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
Doesn't anybody fact check anything? This is fake.
11:47 AM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DumbledoreArmy17 in this post can reply
MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
07 April, 08:42
In response Aberforth Stalwart to his Publication
yep, without using the usual "fact check" sites. this is what I could find about it. Plenty of others to pick from if you search. Seems reasonable enough to me.

https://www.truthorfiction...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 March, 06:18
Understandable, we are all a bit on edge, can we please remember we are not each others enemy?

Sure, it sounds far-fetched-lot of crazy journalists print anything they can to get noticed ... and Q did post JFKJr was not alive, sorry, but that was a drop that I did see ... anyway let's help each other find the truth and grow stronger together.

I find it tough when people ask me questions that are SO OBVIOUS, but then they don't know, and I want them to know... so its an effort, but a step back before we respond may help. Thanks in advance.

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
28 March, 06:05
I remember reading this years ago and thinking "I think I like Curt now! Who knew!" True Story.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
08 February, 11:51
People that claim something to be false should either put up or don't post any comment.
Claiming something is false...anyone can do that, but do you have any evidence to help the one you said is posting false info or not?

I am in no way saying the above meme is true or false. I am saying GIVE YOUR EVIDENCE TO BACK YOUR CLAIM OF IT BEING FALSE.

Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
08 February, 02:37
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
You realize that burden of proof is on the person who claimed it is true, right? I mean, yes, you could go around believing every massively stupid thing on this site, of which there is plenty, but that would make you an extremely gullible jackass. So yeah, keep going around believing Cobain predicted the future and Kayleigh McEnany is JFK's kid, and just don't bother fact checking anything. Then do us all a favor and start spreading that shit around as q gospel so everyone associatd with q looks like an equally gullible jackass.