Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
04 November, 01:54
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
🙏💖Adonai

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
31 March, 08:22
🙏Was part of the plan, sure we will see him soon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
31 March, 05:26
what I do know for a fact is, they lied about Kurt being out of control towards the end. I saw him in concert three months before he died, and his performance was as perfect as Prince, Michael Jackson or anyone else who has perfected their craft. Don’t get it twisted, he never did dance or any of that. He did what he did and he was perfect that night. The media lied to all of us.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
29 March, 04:17
I personally knew Kurt and I know his brother since I'm from Aberdeen (small town). He was very unhappy at the end and was saying he wanted out of the "sick industry". I was really hoping that he would be one of the celebs that will be revealed, but I just don't know. Lots of different rumors going around about him. Time will reveal all...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 November, 01:54
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
I hope he was saved

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
28 March, 09:53

Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
08 February, 11:47
Doesn't anybody fact check anything? This is fake.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 March, 06:18
In response Aberforth Stalwart to his Publication
Understandable, we are all a bit on edge, can we please remember we are not each others enemy?

Sure, it sounds far-fetched-lot of crazy journalists print anything they can to get noticed ... and Q did post JFKJr was not alive, sorry, but that was a drop that I did see ... anyway let's help each other find the truth and grow stronger together.

I find it tough when people ask me questions that are SO OBVIOUS, but then they don't know, and I want them to know... so its an effort, but a step back before we respond may help. Thanks in advance.

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
07 April, 08:42
In response Aberforth Stalwart to his Publication
yep, without using the usual "fact check" sites. this is what I could find about it. Plenty of others to pick from if you search. Seems reasonable enough to me.

https://www.truthorfiction...

LQve Trump @LoveTump
01 February, 10:40

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
01 February, 10:39
❤️ #FutureProvesPast

Mamma Bear @Threebears
01 February, 10:17
i believe his father was high up in the military?

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
29 March, 04:21
In response Mamma Bear to his Publication
No. He was a mechanic.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
01 February, 10:11
wow. i am going to guess if he really said this then he is still alive.

God, Love and Truth Win @TrumpIsStillMyPresident
01 February, 10:06
Maybe he was a part of this entire plan too. Who's to say hes not still alive also? Ive read Courtney Love is one going down, or she already has. It would be safe for him to appear soon. 🤔

Elle Purcell @EllePurcell
01 February, 10:00
Thank you 🙏 for sharing that! I needed a good infusion of curiosity !

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
01 February, 09:52
WOW, WOW, WOW. Holy đź’©.

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
01 February, 09:37
That's a trip, for sure.