Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
08 April, 07:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
09 April, 10:56
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
As 'UN' of those as they come Patriot....

#AxTheVax
#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
09 April, 05:44
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
09 April, 11:32
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Everyone I know of who got the virus, all had the flu shots in the past! Several epidemiologists I read/listened to implied strains of COVID was introduced in the former vaccines and flu shots. Remember no natural occurrence in nature can be patented. The fact checkers have insisted J. Rothschild does NOT have a patent for the current COVID virus. Hmm.. why? It is getting curious-er and curious-er.

memes matter @NoComment
10 April, 10:26
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
,also its part of the AI MKUltra program I gather,just from the bases in that our immune system, is not enough. Its 117% bs. We know that, but many are conditioned over time to forget common knowledge we procured since jesus times that is faith, and Information that is virology, all conditioned away, replaced with artificial protection, based in Satanic ingredience. They want us to rebuke humanity i.e,.God