Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
08 April, 07:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
09 April, 05:45
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
09 April, 05:44
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Yester Vue @realyestervue
09 April, 10:56
In response memes matter to her Publication
Enlisted in 87...last vaccinations I ever had.

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
09 April, 11:03
In response memes matter to her Publication
1000% agree, Dude. Now what did you get treated with back in November? I'll bet you anything it was either hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin. It is strange to me that he did push for the vaccine. The thing is, he's not a doctor, he's a businessman. And none of these politicians are MDs either...Fauci doesn't count. For him, it was more likely a counter move to try and get the economy open faster. Also, remember, the vaccine companies kept dragging their feet before the election; and as soon as they thought Biden had won, it was miraculous how fast they were ready with the jabs!