Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
08 April, 07:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
09 April, 10:56
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
As 'UN' of those as they come Patriot....

#AxTheVax
#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
09 April, 11:03
In response memes matter to her Publication
1000% agree, Dude. Now what did you get treated with back in November? I'll bet you anything it was either hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin. It is strange to me that he did push for the vaccine. The thing is, he's not a doctor, he's a businessman. And none of these politicians are MDs either...Fauci doesn't count. For him, it was more likely a counter move to try and get the economy open faster. Also, remember, the vaccine companies kept dragging their feet before the election; and as soon as they thought Biden had won, it was miraculous how fast they were ready with the jabs!

memes matter @NoComment
10 April, 08:47
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
Optics, Potus comms have many meanings many mirrors. F.eks. Pfizer. We know its [them] we also know patriots are in control, furthermore the mil was gonna distribute vaccines, maybe the only ones with the cure in them(?) as parts of the mil at this point are solo dependable,no? potus mil world wide, not 322 mil~i was speculating that Pfizer and J n J had the cure as well. Potus knows that anti vaxxer would never take any of them, and the ones that do, Nothing would stop them from taking it, so I speculate Patriots made as many they could with the cure, and are constantly weaving [them] out(...) Also, the virus is neutrlized, and viruses are in fact neccesary here. kek

Yester Vue @realyestervue
Enlisted in 87...last vaccinations I ever had.

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
10 April, 12:09
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
YES! As for me - entered in 1978. Last vaccine was in 1979. No more after!

Golf clap with a big shitty grin!

memes matter @NoComment
10 April, 10:29
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
This man has the most beaUtiful smile

Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
09 April, 10:46
then why did Pres Trump push the Covid shot ?

09 April, 10:59
In response Angela DIBLASI to her Publication
Telling you it is there (to avoid them saying that is an obstacle, a reason to slow down, a deliberately placed hurdle) and "pushing" it is two different things. Read closer at everything he said and not a sentence or two out of context. He has yet to date to tell anyone "Go get vaccinated"!

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
10 April, 12:18
In response Angela DIBLASI to her Publication
He pubicly said he and Melania got it.

Kimberley Crisp @Valkyrie1
09 April, 07:07
I have never had a flu shot..this year, I have been bombarded with phone calls and letters to get the flu shot AND the vaccine ! Last time I had flu was in 1996... 🙂

Usagi Yojimbo @Lucky_Strikez
09 April, 11:57
In response Kimberley Crisp to her Publication
I listen to the radio in the car all day and suddenly every 3 minutes there is a commercial begging everyone to get the vax, I slam the power button every time I hear it. Why do they want everyone to get it so bad? The commercial was literally begging. Vax for a virus with a 99% survival rate...

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
09 April, 11:32
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Everyone I know of who got the virus, all had the flu shots in the past! Several epidemiologists I read/listened to implied strains of COVID was introduced in the former vaccines and flu shots. Remember no natural occurrence in nature can be patented. The fact checkers have insisted J. Rothschild does NOT have a patent for the current COVID virus. Hmm.. why? It is getting curious-er and curious-er.

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
09 April, 06:38
Ditto!