Only people mentioned by DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
05 June, 12:21
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Adkins @Nhojison
05 June, 08:10
I will fight anyone that tries to stick any needle in my arm It will be the biggest regret of their life so people better stop advocating it especially churches, And I have seen churches saying get your vaccine here signs signs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Adkins @Nhojison
05 June, 08:10
I will fight anyone that tries to stick any needle in my arm It will be the biggest regret of their life so people better stop advocating it especially churches, And I have seen churches saying get your vaccine here signs signs

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
30 April, 12:55

30 April, 12:54

30 April, 12:54

suyamii yatuii @suyairr
29 April, 12:47
Sound Of Freedom Movie - Full HD in Description Online

𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 ➦ https://t.co/uSw14prWG4

𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 ➦ https://t.co/UWQPolmqBs

𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱: Jan 01, 2020
𝗥𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲: 1:47:31 minutes
𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲: Action, Drama, Thriller
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀: Jim Caviezel, Mira …

Sound of Freedom (2020)
Sound of Freedom (2020) - Action Movies 1:47:31 minutes. . The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers. based on a true story

anon anon @Qcolorado
15 April, 07:49
untested too

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
13 April, 05:28
💯

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
13 April, 03:06
Fort et debout 😎✊

Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior @WarfareWarrior
12 April, 02:18
Since Day One

Denise Gee @Aynaia
10 April, 02:38
And UNAPOLOGETIC!!!
You REALLY gotta add that one!

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
10 April, 02:45
hell yeah!!!

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
09 April, 11:36
YES!

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
09 April, 10:56
As 'UN' of those as they come Patriot....

#AxTheVax
#ThePeoplesBridge

memes matter @NoComment
09 April, 05:44
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
09 April, 05:45
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Only followers of this user (Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

Denise Gee @Aynaia
09 April, 10:46
In response Sean Land to his Publication
You forgot “Unapologetic”!!!😁

naval kishori Z @navalkishori
09 April, 06:34
😇Yep

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
08 April, 11:28
When a post says “share”....I don’t do it. don’t pressure me to share your 💩.

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
08 April, 09:53
You gave me no choice

Anon For LIFE @OneUniqueWoman
08 April, 09:14
and UN-apologetic for it ALL!!!!!

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
08 April, 08:57
oh, AMEN!

MaryAnn ManonQ @Queenie7467
08 April, 08:35
107% ALL OF THEE ABOVE!🥰

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 April, 08:33

Renee White @Rapnay
08 April, 08:20
yup and proud of it

Diana Brier @DD56
08 April, 07:55
yes,yes,yesand yes!!!

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
08 April, 07:34
I had a maskhole walk by me in the store yesterday and as she passed said nice mask. I didn't have one on. I haven't all along. I said back thank you. Just so happens she got behind me in line. She about took a stroke. As I was leaving I gave a cough. But on the good side of things there was another lady in there and came up to me and we hugged no mask. I didn't know her but we connected. She said you aren't taking the vaccine are you? I said no. She was awake.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
08 April, 07:36
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
👍 maskhole 🤣