Salt + Light @SaltandLight
08 April, 04:26
🤯😳🤯😳🤯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 April, 12:03
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
Only an idiot would allow this to be injected into their body

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 April, 12:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
And I apparently come from a family of idiots. Most have taken it. My parents are holding out but loosing the battle. EVERYONE they know, in a state where only 16% are vaxed, has taken it. They must live in what has become mind control central, Illinois. Not me.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
I'm in illinois too. I won't take the shot. I won't even take the flu shot, I don't trust any of it.
09:59 AM - Apr 09, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MsSarah in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 April, 02:14
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
I have a nephew that works in a hospital in the city. They had him in a near hazmat suit last spring, made to tend to people with intubators shoved down their throats while sedated with no family allowed in to question or refuse, as he watched them die alone, They put him through scares of positive test results and would take him by ambulance to his apartment ordered to quarnetine. High drama the first two months for him( though he is young and perfectly healthy and felt fine the whole time) As a result they have him trauma based mind control and so he has been the "medical expert" voice on the front lines convincing other family members to get it. This is what they are doing out there.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
09 April, 03:18
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
My boyfriend talk about how we feel like we're watching people sealing their fate with shot, even being OK with the fact that they get sick and have horrific reactions because "it could be far worse" without the shot. Even when you talk to people about how they have no idea what's being injected into their bodies, that they're basically a guinea pig but they're still ok with it. I can't reason their reasoning in my mind. It blows me away.