Salt + Light @SaltandLight
08 April, 04:26
🤯😳🤯😳🤯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 April, 12:03
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
Only an idiot would allow this to be injected into their body

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
And I apparently come from a family of idiots. Most have taken it. My parents are holding out but loosing the battle. EVERYONE they know, in a state where only 16% are vaxed, has taken it. They must live in what has become mind control central, Illinois. Not me.
12:15 AM - Apr 09, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
09 April, 10:42
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Illinois here, Chicago!
Yes, there ARE patriots that are muzzled, silenced, and ridiculed here. I do my best to point obvious problems, ie; On the box it tells you the mask won't protect you. Like how your life insurance and health coverage may be voided with the jab because it is experimental. That the vaccine is a tracking device.
So that is all I can do. The pressure is building.
I've never followed the crowd, and never will.
#FreeThinkingMinds #FreeWill

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 April, 02:12
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
My nephew works in a hospital in the city. They had him in a near hazmat suit last spring, made to tend to people with intubators shoved down their throats while sedated with no family allowed in to question or refuse, as he watched them die alone, They put him through scares of positive test results and would take him by ambulance to his apartment ordered to quarnetine. High drama the first two months for him( though he is young and perfectly healthy and felt fine the whole time) As a result they have him trauma based mind control and he has been the "medical expert" voice on the front lines convincing other family members to get it. This is what they are doing out there.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
09 April, 10:27
Same here , i have family members that have taken it apparently they think im crazy and dont believe a word i say about whats going on . I can not believe how many in my family has taken the shot . If i cant red pill my own family how am i going to wake up others .

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
09 April, 11:48
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Don't circum to be a pressure 🙏🏼❤️

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
09 April, 10:08
I didnt have to convince my parents not to take it because it sounds to close to the mark of the beast.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
09 April, 09:59
I'm in illinois too. I won't take the shot. I won't even take the flu shot, I don't trust any of it.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 April, 02:14
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
I have a nephew that works in a hospital in the city. They had him in a near hazmat suit last spring, made to tend to people with intubators shoved down their throats while sedated with no family allowed in to question or refuse, as he watched them die alone, They put him through scares of positive test results and would take him by ambulance to his apartment ordered to quarnetine. High drama the first two months for him( though he is young and perfectly healthy and felt fine the whole time) As a result they have him trauma based mind control and so he has been the "medical expert" voice on the front lines convincing other family members to get it. This is what they are doing out there.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 April, 09:56
😞