Salt + Light @SaltandLight
🀯😳🀯😳🀯
04:26 PM - Apr 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by SaltandLight in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 April, 02:10
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
My nephew works in a hospital in the city of Chicago. They had him in a near hazmat suit last spring, made to tend to people with intubators shoved down their throats while sedated with no family allowed in to question or refuse, as he watched them die alone, They put him through scares of positive test results and would take him by ambulance to his apartment ordered to quarnetine. High drama the first two months for him( though he is young and perfectly healthy and felt fine the whole time) As a result they have him trauma based mind controlled that a real pandemic exists and so he has been the "medical expert" voice on the front lines convincing my family members to get the vax. This is what they are doing out there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Salt + Light @SaltandLight
09 April, 02:35
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
It’s going to take a long time to undo this mess.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 April, 12:12
So healthy people who do not want to deal with any negative health affects of a pathogen are injecting the pathogen into them on purpose. They are also injecting an unknown material into their body that is shielding something, she admits, the immune system would want to kill right away it is such a threat to life. Why does it need protection from your immune system to destroy it, if 1. it is spitting it out into your body and 2. the idea is to get your immune system to fight it and make anti-bodies. What she just said about it having a shield to protect it from the immune system that would want to kill it right away, runs contrary to the purpose and function of a vaccine. What exactly is being shielded from the immune system while something else is spitting out pathogens? You can't have both at the same time. Shielding or Spitting out; which is it? Dear God this sounds krazy, especially the synthetic program codes. Frankenstein stuff right here. Heaven help us all.

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
09 April, 12:05
Hope Trump is planning on quarantining these people in the Concentration Camps meant for us.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 April, 12:03
Only an idiot would allow this to be injected into their body

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 April, 12:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
And I apparently come from a family of idiots. Most have taken it. My parents are holding out but loosing the battle. EVERYONE they know, in a state where only 16% are vaxed, has taken it. They must live in what has become mind control central, Illinois. Not me.

Jim Bob @JimBob1899
09 April, 10:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Unfortunately, i used to be a liberal before covid woke me up so almost every one i know is taking it or has taken it! Just found out my best friend who is conservative took it because his dad told him to even though he disagreed. My colleagues, friends are all getting it so if they confront me I am ready to drop almost everything i knew and forge a new path to avoid taking it!

Showpony Farm @ShowponyCowgirl
08 April, 05:37
@JeanE did u see this?

Jamie Brown @yukonbabe1
08 April, 05:32
people are sheep taking it blindly.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
08 April, 05:30
People need to wake up ! #SaveTheChildren

β€’β€’β€’ Bender β€’β€’β€’ @4dBender
08 April, 05:28
"spitting out virus parts in your body", more than that, we are turning humans into Human/Coronavirus hybrids.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
08 April, 05:05
I pray the medbeds comevquick or ppl i know who got the jab will soon be affecring us all

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
09 April, 01:00
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
Med Beds wont 'fix' this. It' is not organic. It is AI. People have a choice, to take it...or NOT.

anon anon @Qcolorado
08 April, 04:55
I have no words!