Salt + Light @SaltandLight
08 April, 04:26
🤯😳🤯😳🤯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Only an idiot would allow this to be injected into their body
12:03 AM - Apr 09, 2021
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Jim Bob @JimBob1899
09 April, 10:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Unfortunately, i used to be a liberal before covid woke me up so almost every one i know is taking it or has taken it! Just found out my best friend who is conservative took it because his dad told him to even though he disagreed. My colleagues, friends are all getting it so if they confront me I am ready to drop almost everything i knew and forge a new path to avoid taking it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 April, 11:43
In response Jim Bob to his Publication
Good for you hun, stand up for yourself. It is your life not anyone elses.
Nana will never take it. Never!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 April, 12:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
And I apparently come from a family of idiots. Most have taken it. My parents are holding out but loosing the battle. EVERYONE they know, in a state where only 16% are vaxed, has taken it. They must live in what has become mind control central, Illinois. Not me.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
09 April, 10:27
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Same here , i have family members that have taken it apparently they think im crazy and dont believe a word i say about whats going on . I can not believe how many in my family has taken the shot . If i cant red pill my own family how am i going to wake up others .

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
09 April, 10:42
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Illinois here, Chicago!
Yes, there ARE patriots that are muzzled, silenced, and ridiculed here. I do my best to point obvious problems, ie; On the box it tells you the mask won't protect you. Like how your life insurance and health coverage may be voided with the jab because it is experimental. That the vaccine is a tracking device.
So that is all I can do. The pressure is building.
I've never followed the crowd, and never will.
#FreeThinkingMinds #FreeWill