Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
If you read nothing else today, this is the best summation of right now. Brilliant. 🍿🍿🍿🎥🔥🔥🔥

Ghost Ezra on Telegram t.me/GhostEzra
03:17 PM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
01 April, 08:16
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Get
on
with '
it
already..............

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
01 April, 12:15
I too have been called crazy many many times. It is really going to be sweet when the truth is revealed. I am wishing the best for the sleepy normies. It will be shock & awe. At this point I really don't care about being called crazy. This happens lots when you are a critical thinker. I really can't wait to see our Real Potus back at the helm. Blessings to all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
31 March, 11:04
Before Trump "left" he dissolved the US Corporation system that we were under and reinstated the original Constitutional Republic becoming POTUS19. Tell me (rhetorical questions) why were the DS congressional members still fanatical about impeaching him? Biden is "acting" CEO of a bankrupt, non-existent corporation. 🤣👏🏻🤣 POTUS19 and team are brilliant and playing 5D chess...

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
31 March, 11:04
You need to post this on Fakebook. There inlies the problem.

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Bre Bre @PatriotBre
31 March, 10:58
amen 🙏

James Mays @wLandJforAll
31 March, 10:54
Is whats happening at the border fake too? I’m not really buying that.

Madden Smith @Madden04
31 March, 11:01
In response James Mays to his Publication
Why doesnt everyone ask "GhostEzra" where he gets his intel from? is he friends with Trump? Is he in the military? How did he become this mysterious leader for all of us to follow and chew everything he throws at us. Anyone who dares to disagree with him gets immediatley banned on here and telegram. We get labled troll or blackpill for resepctfully speaking our mind?

What a joke.

Madden Smith @Madden04
31 March, 10:46
All talk. Wether this could be true or not, there is 0 evidence of anything to this point. I've heard ghost call out certain things that were going to happen...it didnt.

You expect any of us to believe anything now? You telling me the illegal immigration flooding the boarder wall is a movie? Key stone pipeline cancelled a movie? All of Biden/Bidan eo are registered in the federal registry fake? Back in Jan ghost said big action happening in Jan, then Feb, now March. Ghost also said Bidan EO's doesnt have any teeth for 30 days. Okay..I believed him, then 3 months later...looks pretty real to me. I aint bashing anyone, just stop with the damn bullshit. Either Trump is coming back or not and the "ppl" who claimed to know the secrets of whats going on is straight bullshit. Everyone needs to trust themselves and their own instinct at this point. So much shit is going on both ways, kinda getting hard to believe whats what these days. Were getting played very badly here.

Just saying.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 March, 10:43
Yes Nana is not only with you but due to some visitors lately ahead of most but the problem is not some of us, the problem is going to be that many, MANY after another just few weeks are going to be panicked to take their country back at a tipping point, if they dont see real proof that B1d3n is not really ruining their lives.
They will not wait much longer then they want care what Q or Trump or anyone else says that they think should be protecting them.
Not my words, just telling ya what I hear.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 April, 07:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I hear you Nana 👼 I don't see them taking this too much further. That's my prayer anyway!! Gene Decode said there was some Flag Officer stuff going on in the Military about how and when to go, but he felt that would be resolved soon and then we're on.

Not sure who Mr. Pool is but I agree with him on this one!

#TheBestIsYetToCome 😽🙏💞🎉🇺🇸🦅

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 February, 07:11
Thank you for the reminder! It gets so frustrating when you share the truth with friends and family and then they turn around the next day and scream " see what Biden did now, OMG, we are done!" I say over and over "you are watching a movie" to no avail. The stuff being done by " Buy-Den" is so outrageous that it must be a movie. The fake news truly is the enemy of the people and people keep beleiving it. SMH

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
19 February, 06:55
all very well but my parents just about to have second vaccine shot and we’ll need one to buy good in a month or two

Only followers of this user (Countrygirl22) can see their posts

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
02 February, 03:56
And THAT'S why anons are suspiciously calm - loud and steadfast - yet calm - God wins and WWG1WGA

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
01 February, 10:39
explanation perfect ❤️

Bubby Swan @Wylie
01 February, 11:22
So, the Vatican runs DC, you say? Well how come the pope bows to and kisses rabbis hands?

Gwen Caldwell @GwenCaldwell
01 February, 09:13
Bullshit meter at 100% on most of this crap. I'd like to see one stitch of evidence to support this.

Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
01 February, 09:15
In response Gwen Caldwell to her Publication
you mean like Biden did not come in on military plane or the troops turned their backs on him? There's clues you just not paying attention.

Julie Flynn @Q_Shine
01 February, 04:59
Said the exact thing to my sister the other week, white hats are in control of the Biden fiasco as its just too comical to be anything else. 👍🏻😂.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
01 February, 02:24
This is good for the Normies that cant process all this. a great Truth straight to the point no nonsense.

Gwen Caldwell @GwenCaldwell
01 February, 09:14
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
Hopefully the "normies" will have enough sense to use some critical thinking and know that for the most part this is complete bullshit!

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
31 January, 11:35
Zowie! I see this was posted on the 23rd ... wish I had seen it then! I had realized that something was going on, but didn't have enough to figure it out. By the 25th I had pieced together enough to be shouting glory. Now I'm just helping others.

You've done a great service with your detailed explanation. Sending truth seekers here now :)

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
28 January, 10:21
Just FYI. That's a copy/paste imposter. 😂 Ezra posted that message on his Gab, where he also posted that he's not on Telegram to clarify. He's on anonup though!

Maya Persson @Mayapersson
01 February, 09:14
In response Let It RainShine to her Publication
True. I shared the print screen here on anonup then.

Karen Lou @Sapphire
31 March, 11:01
In response Let It RainShine to her Publication
I guess GE can post wherever he wants, need we argue the point? Also, most social media posts are not copyrighted so copying and pasting is fine. Take what you want, leave the rest. ☮️

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
28 January, 10:18
Thank you for this post. i took a picture so I can send it to my friends that have not a clue.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
28 January, 10:16
Love it. Thanks! Spelling it out like this makes the ride less bumpy and the movie more enjoyable.
The EO's are so outrageous, White Hats being involved is the only explanation.

Red Pill @Redpill96
28 January, 09:54
Very very good

Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life @Saltshaker4life
27 January, 10:21
Thanks for posting. I know these things but it's so good to hear someone come right out and say it...

Elizabeth Gray @ElizabethGray777
27 January, 04:06
amen🙏True🍿

Nancy johnson @nancy
27 January, 03:54
city of london needs to go also, same rights as vatican and dc

27 January, 04:08
In response Nancy johnson to his Publication
Agree, Nancy! Not hearing about that yet... Maybe it's in process right now 🤔🙏🇺🇸

Jim Cue @1QLight
27 January, 03:05
I've read every Q post and researched >3 yrs--this is spot on IMHO.
Never give up never surrender-we are almost there!

27 January, 03:34
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
Totally agree, Jim Cue. I posted Ghost Ezra it's one of the best summations I've ever read! EVERYONE needs to read it cuz it's true!! 🙏🔥🔥🔥

LOVE BEATS THE CABAL @LoveBeatsTheCabal
27 January, 02:48
Close...yeah mostly accurate....the military will provide evidence to the public on voter fraud...I don't believe a new election will happen as Trump has won in a landslide...why put us all through that process he won hands down...Military installed Fake Biden all negative players taken out...it's a movie that's for sure...Spring is going to be spectacular thru 2022 and beyond...hang in there everyone...we are almost done with the insanity !!!

Nana **** @Zoochini
27 January, 02:37
Hunter for DEA? I was laughing at how funny this is getting.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
27 January, 02:33
absolutely nails it,,

pure genius.