Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 January, 03:17
If you read nothing else today, this is the best summation of right now. Brilliant. 🍿🍿🍿πŸŽ₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Ghost Ezra on Telegram t.me/GhostEzra

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Madden Smith @Madden04
All talk. Wether this could be true or not, there is 0 evidence of anything to this point. I've heard ghost call out certain things that were going to happen...it didnt.

You expect any of us to believe anything now? You telling me the illegal immigration flooding the boarder wall is a movie? Key stone pipeline cancelled a movie? All of Biden/Bidan eo are registered in the federal registry fake? Back in Jan ghost said big action happening in Jan, then Feb, now March. Ghost also said Bidan EO's doesnt have any teeth for 30 days. Okay..I believed him, then 3 months later...looks pretty real to me. I aint bashing anyone, just stop with the damn bullshit. Either Trump is coming back or not and the "ppl" who claimed to know the secrets of whats going on is straight bullshit. Everyone needs to trust themselves and their own instinct at this point. So much shit is going on both ways, kinda getting hard to believe whats what these days. Were getting played very badly here.

Just saying.
10:46 PM - Mar 31, 2021
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Madden04 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Madden Smith, click on at the bottom under it