Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

#PatriotParty Follower of Christ, Pro-Guns, Pro-Life, RN for the people, Proud Deplorable, Donald Trump is my President! WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Holy Smokes

Robert Trump (not dead) as Donald Trump playing Ron
de Santis?

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Donald and Robert Trump

You'll NEVER stop at one..... I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!!!

Stop, folks

(2) Show this thread

Not only same hand gestures as Trump but same way with words--has to be Trump! Like others, I wonder how the voice is made to match another person--in this case, DeSantis.

HI ALL ! if a not follow back its because i dont know yet how to organize such amout of accounts yet, untill i dont get used to platform !

In response Ashka 4517 to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜
LOL ..
DIDNT KNOW THIS#desantis ..
THE NEW CHARACTER IN THE #USA#politics #FLYIING #circus ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
#desantis NEW#character #Gematria
#doppelganger 339 720 120
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=+desantis

#USA HAS SURPASSED BY FAR TO #EUROPEANS

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡นSPECIALLY#Italy ๐Ÿ˜Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น 339 432 72 ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜

POLITICAL NONSENSE#circus BY FAR ๐ŸคฃI REMBRANDE THIS

#desantis AS THE#MANTIS

BUT doppelganger AND buccaneer 339 432 72 ๐Ÿ˜†

WILL BE ALSO FINE ๐Ÿ˜

#MAGA
#Trump
#wwg1wga
#STOPTHESTEAL
#Potus
#QANON

HI ALL ! if a not follow back its because i dont know yet how to organize such amout of accounts yet, untill i dont get used to platform !

In response Ashka 4517 to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒ

POTUS gestures with the voice and dialect of JK (master of disguise). ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคž

woke shotgun $ trader from San Francisco

is there any way to put Santis and Trump vids side by side?

I'm a happily married patriot. I am here to learn and share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening

That's President Trumps hand gestures!!!

Robin Williams playing Donald Trump as Ron de Santis?

Just wondering.....do you think Robin Williams is still alive? So many have had to fake their deaths to escape the globalist wrath. I would absolultely love knowing that dear Robin is still here๐Ÿ’ž

(1) Show this thread

TRUMP IN A MASK๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Where are you Ghost Ezra, it isn't you right now? Lots of nothing or too busy to manage. Hand gestures don't really look familiar to me.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿท๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒทโ›ต๏ธ๐Ÿ. I am awomen not amen! ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

This is freaking me out. That's TRUMP no question about it. He's wearing one of those rubber 1/2 body suits the way Biden is. I still can't figure out how they get the voice to mirror someone else. Jim Carey we know was able to mimick other voices. James Wood, never saw him do that as his movies were generally drama and saw no animation of other styles of voices.

Educator to help when sh!t hits the fan. Suspended from Twitter; I miss my 36 followers. PANIC M0TH3RFUCK3R$-Patriots Are Now In Control.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

I cant find now but there have been videos anout vouce changers.

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

ok, hear me out.. cant really put it into words but I have a crazy sixth sense...like, I can tell when theres a scorpion in my house. weโ€™ve had a scorp a handful of times (5-6) and each time i told my husband I felt like there was one in the house. Forget about the shit I CAN see... I feel the aura of a good soul and get upset around bad ones. Desantis and Trump I just KNOW are good. Can feel it, see it... this is neither. actor trained for this. moves are too precise.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG everyone involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (you know who you are). God bless each + every one

In response Lee Aura to her Publication

I have same spidy senses about people, places, and things, and agree with you totally.

(1) Show this thread

Many here are bots. I'm as real as it gets as seen here. https://anonup.com/thread/1669217

You better hurry and make another post to go above 999 upside down 666.

That was my exact thoughts when I watched this!! Perhaps he learned from the best!!

I love humor and I think good humor it is the best way to go through tough times. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #TRUMPFAMILYFOREVER

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

AND? We can do this fun stuff for years, but itโ€™s getting silly now. Dan plays golf, governor plays with media, media playes gamrs, disinfo necessary, codes this & that, gas prices up, SPARS, etc........popcorn, JFK pics, disinfo necessary, SOON, patience, WOKE....๐Ÿ˜. WE HAVE EVERYTHING. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป. Since we have โ€œmore than we knowโ€, who can share light on it? NOBODY! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‰

Just because a person is evil like the swamp creatures of DC doesn't mean the buildings are evil. Don't be like Madonna and blow stuff up

In response Chris Fritz to his Publication

Don't worry I'm with ya, other awaken people say Jan was the big month, then Feb, then March, now April will be big. I read on telegram Masks will come off in April. Covid and actor masks. I know giving dates lets the enemy know your moves, but c'mon, something better happen this month, anytime now.

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Just a proud patriot sick and tired of all the corruption in this world.

They both lost weight too. There for a while they both looked bloated, now they both look slimmed down.

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

He plays accordion too!๐Ÿ˜‚

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

4.10.20 is in the HOUSE!!!
You can't be any more clear.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

hmm reminds me of a certain President, who will be returning soon ๐Ÿ˜‰

FFS, end this bullshit. The level of financial crime and money laundering isn't tapering off, it seems to be increasing. So, instead of pretending to be what you ain't, how about doing something definitive to end the economic scams that are destroying us???

Yes ;D

give us a circle and a slash !!

โ€œServitude is always preceded by sleep.โ€ - Montesquieu

Greenberg takes sex-trafficking plea deal. I guess he just rolled on POS Gaetz to get a lighter sentence.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/08/matt-gaetz-associate-to-take-plea-deal-in-sex-trafficking-case-lawyers/

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

And, we wonder why the Gaetz we're looking at lost so much weight so quickly?

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Yes they do look familiar but we need elbows in a little more...finger tips pointing out a little more and we need a little more sholder shrug upwards then we'll have it...It's okay Trump will be back soon and show him how it's done...Before too long...4th of July Mt Rushmore maybe? We shall see...Actually I hope sooner...Lindell says August...I say sooner than that...It's going to be the celebration that never ends bring it on!!!