Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Those hand gestures look awfully familiar.
02:35 AM - Apr 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
29 May, 09:56
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Trump is playing DeSantis in a mask with a voice modulizer many are still not awake. 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
17 November, 09:18
He is a copy-cat and who the GOP want to run instead of.
He has 2 strikes on him, him going against Trump for 2024 is the 3rd strike. This harms Tramps chances because he splits GOP ppl.

Strike one, he did no mandate the vaccine but he left a loophole for FL to require it for next time.

Strike two he Gun laws changed after Parkland. https://www.winknews.com/2...

Strike Three he's running against Trump for 2024 and MSM is supporting it.

I really think what he has done is FL has been great but I think he is controlled opp to stop Trump in 2024.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
23 May, 05:13
Hand movements are like DJT'S

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
22 April, 02:05
Revolution into a Renaissance! Thank you President Trump.

Pam Hanna @Pamerican
21 April, 01:44
Familiar hand gestures, but his hands are slimmer and his thumbs don't curve like Trump's. I live in Florida and have seen DeSantis speak before. He does use his hands when he speaks. Don't think it's Trump, not to say it isn't someone else. But hoping it is DeSantis and that he's a good guy.

Grash Sopper @Grashsopper
19 April, 06:06
Though I love Trump, this mask and people switching is starting to bother me as being deceptive. But that is my opinion, and just wondering how the rest of you feel. I know Trump has to have doubles to protect him, but why would he need to play this guy?

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
26 April, 03:01
In response Grash Sopper to her Publication
President Trump is too busy to play act. Besides GhostEzra says there is CGI in addition to the masks and acting.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
16 April, 12:38
😳😮💥

Stella Artois @Enigma0369
15 April, 11:36
Holy Smokes

14 April, 11:07
Robert Trump (not dead) as Donald Trump playing Ron
de Santis?

14 April, 11:09
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Donald and Robert Trump

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
14 April, 11:10
Stop, folks

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
10 April, 01:23
Not only same hand gestures as Trump but same way with words--has to be Trump! Like others, I wonder how the voice is made to match another person--in this case, DeSantis.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
12 April, 08:01
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
😁
LOL ..
DIDNT KNOW THIS #desantis ..
THE NEW CHARACTER IN THE #USA #politics #FLYIING #circus 😁😆🤣
#desantis NEW #character #Gematria
#doppelganger 339 720 120
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

#USA HAS SURPASSED BY FAR TO #EUROPEANS

🇮🇹SPECIALLY #Italy 😌 🇮🇹 339 432 72 😆😁

POLITICAL NONSENSE #circus BY FAR 🤣I REMBRANDE THIS

#desantis AS THE #MANTIS

BUT doppelganger AND buccaneer 339 432 72 😆

WILL BE ALSO FINE 😁

#MAGA
#Trump
#wwg1wga
#STOPTHESTEAL
#Potus
#QANON

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
12 April, 08:05
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
10 April, 12:41
POTUS gestures with the voice and dialect of JK (master of disguise). 🤔😁🤞

... ... @Trader_Kev
10 April, 04:13
is there any way to put Santis and Trump vids side by side?

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
10 April, 04:11
That's President Trumps hand gestures!!!

Stock Azzo @VoicelessWarrior
10 April, 01:02

09 April, 09:19
Robin Williams playing Donald Trump as Ron de Santis?

10 April, 01:19
Just wondering.....do you think Robin Williams is still alive? So many have had to fake their deaths to escape the globalist wrath. I would absolultely love knowing that dear Robin is still here💞

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
11 May, 08:15
Why would Robin Williams by playing DeSantis? Where is DeSantis?

09 April, 09:01
TRUMP IN A MASK🤗🤗🤗

Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
09 April, 08:22
Where are you Ghost Ezra, it isn't you right now? Lots of nothing or too busy to manage. Hand gestures don't really look familiar to me.

America First @AmericaFirst17
09 April, 07:17

Mar Jek @Mjekel
09 April, 03:12
😲😲😲

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
09 April, 10:14
This is freaking me out. That's TRUMP no question about it. He's wearing one of those rubber 1/2 body suits the way Biden is. I still can't figure out how they get the voice to mirror someone else. Jim Carey we know was able to mimick other voices. James Wood, never saw him do that as his movies were generally drama and saw no animation of other styles of voices.

JJ. GATT @JJGATT
12 April, 12:51
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
I cant find now but there have been videos anout vouce changers.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
09 April, 07:08
Hmmm. Is there more to this?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/...

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
09 April, 06:25
ok, hear me out.. cant really put it into words but I have a crazy sixth sense...like, I can tell when theres a scorpion in my house. we’ve had a scorp a handful of times (5-6) and each time i told my husband I felt like there was one in the house. Forget about the shit I CAN see... I feel the aura of a good soul and get upset around bad ones. Desantis and Trump I just KNOW are good. Can feel it, see it... this is neither. actor trained for this. moves are too precise.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
09 April, 06:30
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
I have same spidy senses about people, places, and things, and agree with you totally.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
09 April, 02:17
That was my exact thoughts when I watched this!! Perhaps he learned from the best!!

Tatiana Knott @TatianaK1
09 April, 12:24
😂😁😂

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
09 April, 12:13
AND? We can do this fun stuff for years, but it’s getting silly now. Dan plays golf, governor plays with media, media playes gamrs, disinfo necessary, codes this & that, gas prices up, SPARS, etc........popcorn, JFK pics, disinfo necessary, SOON, patience, WOKE....😁. WE HAVE EVERYTHING. 👍🏻. Since we have “more than we know”, who can share light on it? NOBODY! 👍🏻😉

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
09 April, 12:05
They both lost weight too. There for a while they both looked bloated, now they both look slimmed down.

Karen Lou @Sapphire
08 April, 10:24
He plays accordion too!😂

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
08 April, 08:39
4.10.20 is in the HOUSE!!!
You can't be any more clear.

America First @AmericaFirst17
08 April, 08:03