Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 April, 02:35
Those hand gestures look awfully familiar.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz @Oleendee
Robin Williams playing Donald Trump as Ron de Santis?
09:19 PM - Apr 09, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
11 May, 08:15
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Why would Robin Williams by playing DeSantis? Where is DeSantis?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
10 April, 01:19
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Just wondering.....do you think Robin Williams is still alive? So many have had to fake their deaths to escape the globalist wrath. I would absolultely love knowing that dear Robin is still here💞

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
13 April, 09:59
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
we were heart broken when we found oit a few celeberties died.
knowing what we know now makes me question who was good and faked who was bad and wa sa horrible person
ill keep my fingers crossed somw of the ones we loved were good and had to gake their death to stay alive and help behind the scenes

Julie Casey @Trump2023
11 May, 05:27
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
he is on anonup .