Photon 333 @Photon
The stubbornness of those who are blind to the truth may become akin to an immovable object. Sure, anons can see the signs of the "show" being played out. But millions of others have no clue. And I doubt we are reaching that audience here, or on other social media.

They're going to need a big slap of cold water to wake up; something so obvious that no one can deny it. The longer that takes to happen, the greater the risk to everyone.

I'm not being impatient. I just see this in a different way.
02:19 PM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
16 April, 05:18
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I am at the point where it is beginning to look as if the ones who are awake may be facing bigger sentences if this does not start to turn around!! I have family and friends that are military and they are now facing giving up carriers and futures due to standing for what is right!!
These are the ones who in the beginning were supposed to be the storm that stand up with and for all of us!! They are being scorned for being bad whiteness and told that theses one way and either like or get out!! Most of these soldiers are refusing the stick and facing having a lifetime serving taken away!!!They are being replaced with trans and people who cannot make the grade in the original standards or guidelines!! the are even giving timeout cards for those who are to weak!! Sure makes me wonder where this whole thing is going!!!R Ricardo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
07 April, 12:20
The narrative will continue to get crazier and crazier to the point they find us looking for answers. I no longer try to "wake up" the masses, but I will assist when they ask, if ever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
06 April, 03:01
I totally agree also that the longer this charade continues, the more collateral damage being done. Businesses, lives, families being ruined. I am not being pessimistic, rather realistic due to what I see. Meanwhile those of us that "see" are part of that collateral damage also. IRS still sends collection notices, still will have to file taxes because enforcement is still in effect. Debts still crippling and taking our resources. The people need to see some relief from somewhere to keep the hope alive within to move forward. Someone (Ghost I thnk?) posted that there really is no more "redpilling" to be done...only the big whoppers will do that. Well I am flat tired of this chaos and the stupid factor that this world is stuck in. end of rant...

Photon 333 donated @Photon
06 April, 03:04
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication
Yes, that is my concern too.

When the damage done by doing nothing is greater than the damage done by doing something, why wait?

This is a great moral dilemma, and I pray that we reach a conclusion soon. Both sides are causing abuse and harm. Rather ironic.💙🙏

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
06 April, 02:26
i agree the longer we wait the more deep state digs in and the people keep suffering. to hell with the people that wont wake we cant wait on them because millions just go through life like la la la la. sorry about their luck if they cant handle the truth. so sick of this country either holding out or changing everything for the few or the one.this shit must change.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
06 April, 02:24
Totally agree. It's time for a major wake up call cuz damage is being done there where people are woke! The longer it takes, the deeper the brainwash, the bigger the hurt. Problem is, the DUMBS are still clearing out. We are not done with that yet.🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 April, 02:21
You - Nana
Same thoughts
If they were going to wake up from the efforts we have all been making they would have already.
They are not asleep they are in a coma.
They will require something like what has been happening to the children in their face literally in their face for their moral compass to turn around.

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
06 April, 02:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Prerequisite is having a moral compass to begin with and unfortunately there are many without one. Sad, really, really sad.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
06 April, 03:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
😁 Nana

Exactly; more like a coma. I know the most intelligent people who, even when faced with massive evidence, can't admit they're wrong. Only an "authority figure" and an event will do that. So, we wait.