Photon 333 donated @Photon
06 April, 02:19
The stubbornness of those who are blind to the truth may become akin to an immovable object. Sure, anons can see the signs of the "show" being played out. But millions of others have no clue. And I doubt we are reaching that audience here, or on other social media.

They're going to need a big slap of cold water to wake up; something so obvious that no one can deny it. The longer that takes to happen, the greater the risk to everyone.

I'm not being impatient. I just see this in a different way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
i agree the longer we wait the more deep state digs in and the people keep suffering. to hell with the people that wont wake we cant wait on them because millions just go through life like la la la la. sorry about their luck if they cant handle the truth. so sick of this country either holding out or changing everything for the few or the one.this shit must change.
02:26 PM - Apr 06, 2021
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rifleman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jones 5.56 FMJ, click on at the bottom under it