Photon 333 donated @Photon
06 April, 02:19
The stubbornness of those who are blind to the truth may become akin to an immovable object. Sure, anons can see the signs of the "show" being played out. But millions of others have no clue. And I doubt we are reaching that audience here, or on other social media.

They're going to need a big slap of cold water to wake up; something so obvious that no one can deny it. The longer that takes to happen, the greater the risk to everyone.

I'm not being impatient. I just see this in a different way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
I totally agree also that the longer this charade continues, the more collateral damage being done. Businesses, lives, families being ruined. I am not being pessimistic, rather realistic due to what I see. Meanwhile those of us that "see" are part of that collateral damage also. IRS still sends collection notices, still will have to file taxes because enforcement is still in effect. Debts still crippling and taking our resources. The people need to see some relief from somewhere to keep the hope alive within to move forward. Someone (Ghost I thnk?) posted that there really is no more "redpilling" to be done...only the big whoppers will do that. Well I am flat tired of this chaos and the stupid factor that this world is stuck in. end of rant...
03:01 PM - Apr 06, 2021
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by emeehling in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
06 April, 03:04
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication
Yes, that is my concern too.

When the damage done by doing nothing is greater than the damage done by doing something, why wait?

This is a great moral dilemma, and I pray that we reach a conclusion soon. Both sides are causing abuse and harm. Rather ironic.💙🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396