^^^^^^ ATTENTION ^^^^^^
^^ ATTENTION ATTENTION ^^

it is * TIME TO WAKE *
the .****** Fk UP *******

YOU MUST INVESTIGATE THIS
and all the other threads here

fkn WAKE UP
AND LEARN TO READ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
07 April, 12:17
In response MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
Around year 2001, Senomyx patented several flavour enhancers by using "proprietary taste receptor-based assay systems", which have been previously expressed in human cell culture, in HEK293 cells.[2] HEK293 cells are a cell line widely used in biological and medical research, immortalised through a genetic modification removed from the original human embryonic kidney cells taken from a healthy, aborted human fetus in the early 1970s.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet *** @Violetfire
06 April, 03:26
Post everywhere. Make a public outcry

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
06 April, 03:21
Sickening.

MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @MMMMADDDD
06 April, 11:51
i meant to post a response with the last pic inposted with senomyx,

why are they using it? two reasons. one. they're sick and find it funny that they are secretly feeding us our own. but the main reason?

this is vibration manipulation on a very high level. you want to know if satanic societies exsist? just look at what they put into our food and know they worship a being of negativity that asks them to keep the ones not in the know down in vibration.

meat causes your vibration to lower. depending on what type of meat determines how low your vibration will be. chicken lowers but not much, beef lowers as well. I'm sure you get where I'm going with this.. human meat lowers your vibration further then most meats will. please mind what you are putting into your bodies for your own dake and families sake. the satanists are counting on you to not be informed. stick to nature.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
06 April, 11:47
they want us to be complicit in their sickness

MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @MMMMADDDD
06 April, 12:05
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
this is true as well. multiple agendas one dark goal.

Roben Giasson @RobbieLyn5921
06 April, 11:34
These PEOPLE, if you even want to call them that, are SICK SICK SICK!!!!

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
06 April, 11:00
Glad to know my long standing boycot has reasons.
I just don't like eating people
I guess thats why I'm anti-humanitarian aid.

MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @MMMMADDDD
06 April, 11:07
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication
the higher self always knows. intuition is simply your infinite wisdom poking at you. absorb the surroundings and try to find what is being shown i always say.