MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @MMMMADDDD
06 April, 10:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @MMMMADDDD
i meant to post a response with the last pic inposted with senomyx,

why are they using it? two reasons. one. they're sick and find it funny that they are secretly feeding us our own. but the main reason?

this is vibration manipulation on a very high level. you want to know if satanic societies exsist? just look at what they put into our food and know they worship a being of negativity that asks them to keep the ones not in the know down in vibration.

meat causes your vibration to lower. depending on what type of meat determines how low your vibration will be. chicken lowers but not much, beef lowers as well. I'm sure you get where I'm going with this.. human meat lowers your vibration further then most meats will. please mind what you are putting into your bodies for your own dake and families sake. the satanists are counting on you to not be informed. stick to nature.
11:51 AM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by MMMMADDDD in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ, click on at the bottom under it