Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
04 April, 10:47
Dan Scavino tweeted about the things that happen to your body when you drink a Coke. Interesting that it says, “the phosphoric acid (in Coke) binds calcium, magnesium and zinc.” Note that ZINC is important in helping your body fight of viruses like Covid-19?

Almost seems like [they] are intentionally trying to make us sick? /s

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
05 April, 10:09
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
It takes 30 glasses of water to neutralize the acid in one soda.
Optimal pH for the body is mid 7's.
Most of us are in the 6's, some in the 5's.
The lower the number, the more susceptibility to diseases/conditions such as cancer.
Cancer is a huge money maker for [them], and one of their eugenics methods.
Cancer can NOT live in an alkaline environment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
I am now using Pink Tibetan Sea Salt. I am told it helps with this ph balance and keeps the body more alkaline. Is this true? Can I get a witness?
12:59 PM - Apr 05, 2021
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuietNoMore in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
05 April, 02:02
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
I've read that Himalayan salt is beneficial, and use it also. Some make a concentrated water with it (called sole) because of the high concentration of minerals in the salt.

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
05 April, 03:33
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Oops...I meant Himalayan