Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
04 April, 10:47
Dan Scavino tweeted about the things that happen to your body when you drink a Coke. Interesting that it says, “the phosphoric acid (in Coke) binds calcium, magnesium and zinc.” Note that ZINC is important in helping your body fight of viruses like Covid-19?

Almost seems like [they] are intentionally trying to make us sick? /s

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
It takes 30 glasses of water to neutralize the acid in one soda.
Optimal pH for the body is mid 7's.
Most of us are in the 6's, some in the 5's.
The lower the number, the more susceptibility to diseases/conditions such as cancer.
Cancer is a huge money maker for [them], and one of their eugenics methods.
Cancer can NOT live in an alkaline environment.
10:09 AM - Apr 05, 2021
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
05 April, 02:23
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I made this chart and keep it hanging on my refrigerator. Cancer feeds off of sugar and cannot survive in an alkaline environment. And anything that has been mass produced, in a factory, just skip it. Maybe in the years to come there will be much improvement but for now, keep it simple, fruits, vegetables, purified water, nuts, seeds, sprouts, with a minimum of animal product. humans are equipped with a very long digestive system, putting anything in there that spoils in a day on your kitchen counter will bring disease to your body. just remember, our internal mechanism is set at 98°. our beautiful animal friends that eat meat have very short digestive systems.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PATRICK BELLRINGER @PATRICK_BELLRINGER
05 April, 01:36
Soda is 2.3 on the PH scale. It takes 20 units of akaline food to neutrualize one unit of acidic food. Bobs Red Mill Baking Soda will boost your PH when its down. 1 teaspoon with 7 onces of good water with 1 teaspoon of Raw Honey mix and drink.

05 April, 01:55
In response PATRICK BELLRINGER to his Publication
Nice chart! Thanks fren! 😎

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
05 April, 12:59
I am now using Pink Tibetan Sea Salt. I am told it helps with this ph balance and keeps the body more alkaline. Is this true? Can I get a witness?

05 April, 02:02
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
I've read that Himalayan salt is beneficial, and use it also. Some make a concentrated water with it (called sole) because of the high concentration of minerals in the salt.

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
05 April, 12:30
Acidosis=dis-ease! Cancer, inflammation...etc

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
05 April, 12:12
Raise Your pH With...

Fermented Foods,
Plain Greek Yogurt,
Baking Soda,
Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar,

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
05 April, 11:51
TRUTH! I stopped drinking soda 20 years ago. I lost 20 lbs in the first month and went from a size 30 to a size 10 in about two years. Cancer feeds on sugar. Refined sugar is the worst! Sugar is an addiction as strong as any drug. Corn syrup is deadly. READ YOUR LABELS! Better yet. Stop buying processed foods!

05 April, 12:06
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
Amazing weight loss success! 🤩
I'm sure you felt amazing!!
They try to keep ppl sick and tired for pharma profits and ultimately population control. Love it when their wicked plans fail!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
05 April, 11:47
Right, cancer can not survive in a alkaline system.