Punisher 2021 @Punisher2021
One Weapon of Mass Distruction located. .... 1300 men women and children died in containers due to lack of oxygen....... 8000 saved last night. .... why the fcuk are you all not reposting this to put pressure on our MSM you morons
From Clare Hocking-Okwell and more below 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
11:53 AM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Punisher2021 in this post can reply
William Grant @Joe_Q_Grant
14 April, 10:46
In response Punisher 2021 to his Publication
this is the real truth
btw.. don't project on others that which you are
https://youtu.be/6GcYkGCkl...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Irish @MagaIrish
07 April, 10:51
Who are you calling moron little unsourced puke?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
05 April, 05:08
Because, dipshit, this is the same unsourced article from Rumor Mill News being regurgitated by other dubious outlets.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 April, 03:32
I went to his page and see he got this info from this link - This is his sauce source. Dig away- https://bestnewshere.com/n...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 April, 03:30
There is ZERO source for this. Where did you even get such a thought from let alone these statistics? 🙄 Do you really believe that calling people morons will get them to post unfounded imaginings?

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
05 April, 03:26
This moron needs to see a source.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
17 April, 04:03
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
I will listen if Pompeo or Flynn said it happened, also Trump

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
05 April, 02:00
Every person on here who called this out for no sauce I am damn proud of you. Don't let stuff like this go without a source. Great job!

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
05 April, 01:56
Because it is a lie, that is why.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
05 April, 03:23
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Exactly, no sauce = fake

We can't stoop to CNN's level.

Patriots who get mad when you ask for a source are not really Patriots

#wwg1wga

Brian Hoss @SkipSkiperson17
05 April, 01:52

Matt Smith @mttdsmth727
05 April, 01:13
Dear mr Punisher. Anonup is mostly Anons who already have seen the information presented here in some form.
Twitter this is not! its like talking to yourself here. Everyone is just like you and just like me.
Share information? Sure. intimidate? Never.
I use this platform to educate myself, as we have MANY in our 'Team' that are very knolagable. Most of us do our own research and cary that to other platforms to share. We share here also.
I appreciate you sharing! follow me, i'll follow you!
WWG1WGA

Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
05 April, 12:48
Source? Date? Evidence?

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
05 April, 12:39
Intel: Final Wakeup Call: Evergreen is the Final Wake up Call: https://inteldinarchronicl...

Via: gesara.com

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
05 April, 12:22
We are getting tired of seeing things like this, to then never be seen again, What do we believe, a fake virus and killer frankenvaxx, or that every celeb in histroy was a vampire, IT'S ALL TOO FUCKING MUCH ON BOTH SIDES. We see the proof there is no virus, but Trump keeps pushing the frankenvaxx, we see a ship stuck, but nothing else, IT'S ALL TOO FUCKING MUCH BULLSHIT, I WANT TO SEE THE TRUTH, I WANT TO SEE PROOF.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
05 April, 12:26
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
I too just want to be told the truth.. And yes right now both sides are not telling us the truth. One side is out right lying to us and the other side is just not telling us the truth.

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
07 April, 11:19
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
For fucks sake...do the research. It's all over the fucking place! Bitchute, Rumble, Youtube, Gab, Instagram! I'm not defending anyone but if you're here bitching that you need to see proof...go back to fucking Twitter! I hate lightweights. Do the heavy lifting like the rest of us!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
05 April, 12:14
Screen shot tells what? Where’s the info and proof we’re supposed to be reposting?

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
05 April, 12:07
Because its a screenshot with no sauce. Oughta know by now that we prefer verified stories with reputable sources.

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
05 April, 12:06
PLEASE STOP ABUSING TRUTH SEEKERS! NOT FAIR!

777ichae7 777arti77 - Z @PegasusWarrior
05 April, 12:05
Where did you get your numbers? 8000 Saved? Sauce? Please provide your source information. If I believe your source is credible, Ill re-post the shit out of it. More information please.

Tempus Anon @Tempus
05 April, 12:04
bla bla bla.....bs

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
05 April, 12:04
Not reposting because none of what I see "proves' anything. I don't see proof. Maybe I see hope of something happening but not proof.

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
05 April, 12:01
....so someone is supposed to share it after you've called em a moron?lol....yeah i dont get it!?...