Punisher 2021 @Punisher2021
05 April, 11:53
One Weapon of Mass Distruction located. .... 1300 men women and children died in containers due to lack of oxygen....... 8000 saved last night. .... why the fcuk are you all not reposting this to put pressure on our MSM you morons
From Clare Hocking-Okwell and more below 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
We are getting tired of seeing things like this, to then never be seen again, What do we believe, a fake virus and killer frankenvaxx, or that every celeb in histroy was a vampire, IT'S ALL TOO FUCKING MUCH ON BOTH SIDES. We see the proof there is no virus, but Trump keeps pushing the frankenvaxx, we see a ship stuck, but nothing else, IT'S ALL TOO FUCKING MUCH BULLSHIT, I WANT TO SEE THE TRUTH, I WANT TO SEE PROOF.
12:22 PM - Apr 05, 2021
In response Punisher 2021 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by StraussForHouse in this post can reply
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
07 April, 11:19
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
For fucks sake...do the research. It's all over the fucking place! Bitchute, Rumble, Youtube, Gab, Instagram! I'm not defending anyone but if you're here bitching that you need to see proof...go back to fucking Twitter! I hate lightweights. Do the heavy lifting like the rest of us!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
11 April, 09:42
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
I have, what I want I all the SHEEPLE to see, the lazy idiots who blindly wear the masks and take the shots. I WANT THE EBS 72 HOURS OF PROOF TO THE MASSES

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
05 April, 12:26
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
I too just want to be told the truth.. And yes right now both sides are not telling us the truth. One side is out right lying to us and the other side is just not telling us the truth.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
05 April, 12:54
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Disinformation Necessary
this is War