Punisher 2021 @Punisher2021
05 April, 11:53
One Weapon of Mass Distruction located. .... 1300 men women and children died in containers due to lack of oxygen....... 8000 saved last night. .... why the fcuk are you all not reposting this to put pressure on our MSM you morons
From Clare Hocking-Okwell and more below 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
05 April, 12:22
In response Punisher 2021 to his Publication
We are getting tired of seeing things like this, to then never be seen again, What do we believe, a fake virus and killer frankenvaxx, or that every celeb in histroy was a vampire, IT'S ALL TOO FUCKING MUCH ON BOTH SIDES. We see the proof there is no virus, but Trump keeps pushing the frankenvaxx, we see a ship stuck, but nothing else, IT'S ALL TOO FUCKING MUCH BULLSHIT, I WANT TO SEE THE TRUTH, I WANT TO SEE PROOF.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
I too just want to be told the truth.. And yes right now both sides are not telling us the truth. One side is out right lying to us and the other side is just not telling us the truth.
12:26 PM - Apr 05, 2021
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
Only people mentioned by starseasons in this post can reply
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
05 April, 12:54
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Disinformation Necessary
this is War

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
05 April, 01:19
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
I know but the fact is we are still not being told the truth by anyone

I think this is one of the biggest reasons we have Q. They knew when it came to this part of the Plan that we would know we were being lied to and those of us who have seen the lies would not stand for it and we would revolt. UNLESS, we knew there was a reason for the "disinformation", the "lying" to continue. Q presented that reason and it's a logical and good one.

So here we are waiting for the truth we all know to come out and the lying and disinformation can stop.

Don't we all want this? Don't we all just want the freaking truth.

That's all I saying