Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
04 April, 08:30
The Best Is Yet To Come!! ✨☀️✨
NESARA = NATIONAL ✨🇺🇸✨
GESARA = GLOBAL ✨🌎✨
#wwg1wga . ✨🙏🏼✨
#MAGA . ✨❤️✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
04 April, 10:50
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I don't care anymore. I found out today that my son took the vaccine. Nothing matters anymore to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Madden Smith @Madden04
i agree. i dont even care if trump comes back abymore. his way of fixing “things” up to this point is a joke. so many ppl lives ruined cuz of this “movie”.
11:08 PM - Apr 04, 2021
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Madden04 in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
05 April, 09:08
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
Now thats a patriot that knows how to support 👍

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
05 April, 07:58
That's the way I'm feeling now. He was in such a rush to get the vaccines out. He was angry that Biden was trying to claim credit for the vaccines. Well, he can have the credit and my anger!

Julie Casey @Trump2023
05 April, 09:09
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
“ In God We Trust “ do you ?

reaper myer @reapermyer
04 April, 11:16
agreed when both sides are pushing the vaccine something aint right

Madden Smith @Madden04
04 April, 11:20
In response reaper myer to his Publication
exactly, ghostezra is calling us stupid and sheep for taking a vaccine. then trump goes on fox and tells everyone to take vaccine, then fhost says that aint the real trump on fox cuz it conflicts on what he saying.

so fucking stupid. oh but oooohhhooo, we get called trolls for queationg the truth. twitter starting to look better now

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
04 April, 11:14
then please leave and stop spewing your negativity

reaper myer @reapermyer
04 April, 11:19
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
block them people have a rightto speak their minds...put your hopes and deams in 1 hand and shit in the other see which gets filled first lol

Madden Smith @Madden04
04 April, 11:26
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
i know, the block “feature” is so retarded. were all adults here trying to have a civil conversation wether we agree or not, but no one is that rude to eachother.

but the patirots on here are too fucking senesitive that is hust as bad as the left. so fucking narrowminded. the right is supped to be openminded and hear others out wehrer theybare happy or frustrated.

who ever blocks ppl just for the sake of one little itty bitty comment that disagress with someone is a straight fucking hurting loser.