Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 August, 11:26
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
HOW bout that ssn straw man worth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mom brode @mombrode
17 July, 01:58
what about us that never took loans, credit cards &or paid them off? Why do those that live beyond there meens with credit and mortgage's that, if read fine print knew what they signed, get to keep & not pay what they couldnt afford without borrowing? if u borrow something, u give it back. u will be judged in the end by who u can not hide from....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
30 June, 07:54
WAITING AND PRAYING

Christina Maga @Christina71
01 June, 01:22
I've been witnessing some changes already. A towing company had to lay off the workers, because they can no longer repo. automobiles. When I tell people these stories I read, from people I don't know>>> they think I'm crazy!!! (Nothing new) We are lucky enough to still be working and can pay our bills, but I so want freedom for all. 1000 yrs. of peace and Jubilee!! Freedom!!!!

Christina Maga @Christina71
01 June, 01:23
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
ESP. for our Seniors, Vets and people who really need this. Amen. 🙏💞✝️🤩🤗

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 June, 01:00
I love your posts, I still think that was creepy of Elon, and I did see a pic with Bezos fingering him as his best friend. WHICH I have. THIS part sounds good.

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
01 June, 12:52
I hope and pray this covers hospital medical bills/debit that was caused by doctors negligence - misdiagnosed & procedures that caused damage. I didn't have medical insurance at the time and I owe hundreds of thousands for THEIR mistakes, and (one of the doctors even admitted & apologized) which caused numerous surgeries that followed (months after months)!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
01 June, 04:43
And those guilty of Crimes against humanity and treason will have all wealth confiscated and redistrubuted.

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
06 April, 12:02
So ready for this to happen.

Eric Travis @Travis159
05 April, 08:37
Fairytales,,, they will never let this come to fruition.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
05 April, 08:39
In response Eric Travis to his Publication
Fairy tales are more real than you can possibly imagine. Read the old Norse sagas and tales. They speak truth. The "church" gave them a make believe spin so that people wouldn't take them seriously.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
05 April, 12:37
NESARA IS A-Z 26 LAWS / CHANGES , THAT FIX &
CORRECT THIS COUNTRYS DEEP PROBLEMS !!
OBAMA STOPPED ITS ROLL OUT 24 TIMES IN 8
YEARS ! WHY ? NESARA IS A GAME CHANGER !
DEEP STATE GETS HURT & EVEN DIES THRU ITS
ROLL OUT !!

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
04 April, 11:13
I would like to share a selfush thought (i know).
Kinda want to the start date so i can buy a Tacoma TRD PRO. The thought of just sticking it one last time to the banks would a coup de grâce
what would be your self indulgence?

Danielle Hug @Lionsden
01 June, 12:05
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
Honesty is what drives us. I'm saddened to see such dishonesty PORTRAYING here. 😥

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
01 June, 01:27
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
Will lose my job this fall due to company restructure. 67 years old so will have to retire sooner than planned. Would love for my mortgage to go away.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 April, 11:08
Silver squeeze incoming???

Madden Smith @Madden04
04 April, 10:58
🙄so when does this go into efftct? 2024

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
04 April, 10:50
I don't care anymore. I found out today that my son took the vaccine. Nothing matters anymore to me.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
06 April, 06:44
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
I feel you. My parents, 3 siblings, 2 uncles, best friend have all taken it. I have to give the situation and them to God and believe that he will take care if them. My whole extended family wiped out if not. 🙏🙏🙏

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
06 April, 12:03
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Do not give up , who knows there just might be technology to take it out of those that have received it .

Nicole DeBellis @codycodes
04 April, 09:31
hoping it will be this year