Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
I don't care anymore. I found out today that my son took the vaccine. Nothing matters anymore to me.
10:50 PM - Apr 04, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MeekaStella in this post can reply
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
06 April, 12:03
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Do not give up , who knows there just might be technology to take it out of those that have received it .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 April, 01:23
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
😢 Yes, but untill then, people will die.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Enlightened999) can see their posts

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
06 April, 06:44
I feel you. My parents, 3 siblings, 2 uncles, best friend have all taken it. I have to give the situation and them to God and believe that he will take care if them. My whole extended family wiped out if not. 🙏🙏🙏

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
05 April, 02:16
Meeka Stella, Please have Faith and pray that God will keep your son safe until Med Beds come out! We are here for u, should u need us! Bless You!

Charissma _15 @Riley
04 April, 11:11
From one momma to another...Faith over Fear. I'm standing in prayer for you to receive this. 🙏❤
How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him. – Acts 10:38

Save the Children @PissedOffPatriot69
04 April, 11:09
I to have had a lot of people that i looked up to also take the vaccine not 1 but twice. The whole family thinks im fucking nuts. I only care about them. Its the only reason i put mysself out there to be crushed by my wife and family.

Madden Smith @Madden04
04 April, 11:08
i agree. i dont even care if trump comes back abymore. his way of fixing “things” up to this point is a joke. so many ppl lives ruined cuz of this “movie”.

05 April, 07:58
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
That's the way I'm feeling now. He was in such a rush to get the vaccines out. He was angry that Biden was trying to claim credit for the vaccines. Well, he can have the credit and my anger!

Julie Casey @Trump2023
05 April, 09:08
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
Now thats a patriot that knows how to support 👍

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 April, 11:06
Awwwh perhaps it is really a placebo or the med beds have the cure for the vaxx. Dont give up.

Save the Children @PissedOffPatriot69
04 April, 11:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I thought about that. If trump openly endorses it then how could it be other than safe. They can give me the vaccine as soon as i hand over my guns.👎😡