Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
These Evil Bankers are using Covid

To Steal Everything ... it’s
a Worldwide Heist

A created “Plandemic” in a Lab to destroy humanity , emotionall , spiritually physically & Psychologically

Wow .... where is the Justice
03:55 PM - Apr 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
04 April, 07:47
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Failed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
04 April, 04:56
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
Supply shock and inflation
Will the Ever Given (Evergreen) ship stuck in the Suez Canal create a supply shock to hide inflation?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 April, 04:40
My advice to everyone... buy everything on credit... right now. Max those cards... They can just print more money. It'll be fine... https://www.bitchute.com/v...

04 April, 04:19
https://youtu.be/rdPOAhBp2...
Justice ain't some French whore named Columbia sittin in New York harbor with some plaque that no one in the United States wrote...
Grateful Dead - U.S. Blues (Studio Version) - YouTube

U.S. Blues by the Grateful Dead from their 1974 studio album, The Grateful Dead From The Mars Hotel. The first part of the video is a short film I found call...

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
04 April, 04:12
And if this BS doesn’t end soon, Patriots will be taking things into their own hands! We were told to trust the military and now you have someone on here posting Trump will not be inaugurated till July 4th because there is a conflict of who is in charge...
Sorry, but I will not be waiting till then. My patience is wearing thin!! This gives Juan O Savin very little creditability if you ask me. Evil needs to be dealt with and the sheep need to wake up!!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
04 April, 04:21
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
I'm waiting for the moment when some patriot or group of patriots can't take it anymore and goes ballistic. All it's going to take is one spark and this entire shitshow turns into a raging inferno. Many are starting to feel like they've been tricked by a psy op designed to force them to "hold the line" while the country is destroyed. Standing by and watching our own destruction. If it goes south I know it's going to be catastrophic but I will be forced to back up patriots against anyone or anything that is destroying our constitutional republic or anyone or anything allowing or promoting the destruction of the republic. Pray for resolution soon.

Dario Lacic @CroPat
04 April, 04:39
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
There's no conflict. It cannot be clearer what should happen when military and the teams that were involved in monitoring and catching treason and foreign interference in the elections get everything, and when the judicial system is completely rotten and failed to do what it's supposed to do - to protect justice and the Constitution. As I said a couple of times before, people tend to be dependent on somebody's "expertise" instead of relying on their own research, logic and intuition. JOS can only be in a conflict with himself. Think for yourself people. JOS doesn't have any privileged or any more info than any of us at this stage...Period.